Interpretation: Dream about friend’s marriage

Home Community Dreams Interpretation Development Forum Interpretation: Dream about friend’s marriage

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      jennifer195
      Participant

I had a dream about my friend. It’s a bit long story but before I explain but she recently got married so maybe there’s a relation to it. In the dream, I was at this big public place with a group of my friends and she came to say hi to me and said since I came with my other friends she wanted to say hi as I looked at her I noticed she lost so much weight that got me concerned… I even asked hey are you okay your face is so skinny she’s like yeah yeah. But I was really concerned. Next thing she was showing me her husband but in the dream, it was a different guy, not the guy in real life who I know she married) And when I mentioned the name of her real-life husband) she said how she found an earring of another girl in his car but she wasn’t saying it clearly and downplaying it. So I received that’s what she was trying to tell me. After I was seeing him with this guy who is new and he seemed protective a weird and following us everywhere. At some point, someone gave me a flower, or maybe I had one on me, so I handed that flower to this new man so I can distract him from following us to talk to her somewhere else, even when I did I felt like she was downplaying what happened with her current husband and what was happening who I know in real life and in the dream I was like telling she doesn’t lie to me I’m
      Your friend I know you are lying. I don’t remember what happened after I tried to get her alone and we talked after that the rest of the dream isn’t clear. But this is the beginning part, I remember.

jennifer195
      Participant

Sorry but that’s all I remember but I woke up with this feeling of concern for her

Basie Martins
      Keymaster

Hi Jennifer,

This is either an emotional restoration dream, triggered by concerns that you have for your friend, or, this dream is a revelation of what is going on in the life of your friend. It appears that there are some cheating and dishonesty and unfaithful actions going on. It also appears that your friend is living in a state of denial. It is also evident that this situation is draining your friend emotionally as symbolized by the weight loss and the skinny face.

To be certain whether this is just your emotions of concern triggering an emotional restoration dream or whether this is spiritual insight or a revelation, you will have to contact your friend, tell her about your dream and also pray for her and support her.

Explain to her that God is concerned about her well-being and that is why He revealed the situation to you. It is so that you can support her.

jennifer195
      Participant

By emotional restoration dream do you mean that it’s not a true dream but that maybe I was thinking about her before I slept and the dream just occurred?

Basie Martins
      Keymaster

Yes, it does not take much for an emotional restoration dream to be triggered. Just a little concern (which always involves emotions, even if it is just a little). But, my gut feeling is that there is something wrong in regard to your friend’s marriage, that is why I suggested that you discuss it with her. You are not sticking your nose into her affairs. God involved you if the concern is justified. If it was an emotional restoration dream because of the concern you had for her, at least nobody can blame you for acting on the dream. You have to make sure what the dream was all about and the only way to determine that is by asking her. I am sure that she will understand.

jennifer195
      Participant

Thank you!! I will share with her & see

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.