dream interpretation

Home Community Dreams Interpretation Development Forum dream interpretation

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Smidge
      Participant

Trigger: being frustrated with trying to sort out Matthew 24 Luke 21. I had no idea there were different schools of thought about it. I had never heard of the Prederist view. It really rocked my boat. Within seconds of these inmost thoughts this is what I saw.

I see a cardboard box being folded and it’s a little complicated to fold.
      The right side of the box is narrow and then the left side is wider there’s a divider between them There seems to be smaller divisions on the bottom of each side. The top flap goes in last. There are compartments. The right side needs to be folded first then the left. The top flap tucks in behind both sides.

As I thought more about it there came another part.
      I see a young girl up on a ladder washing the ceiling with a sponge. She’s very comfortable leaning against the ladder washing the ceiling with her right hand. I can’t recall anymore detail about her. The ladder is next to the front door. The door has white stain glass in the top half of the door. There is a stairway next to the ladder. There is a solid wooden banister along the staircase. There is someone at the bottom of the stairs talking but I just can’t remember this part of the dream. It takes place in the entry way of the house.

Basie Martins
      Keymaster

Hi Smidge,

Matthew 24 and Luke 21 are definitely very complicated. I am not surprised about the “complicated cardboard box”. This is the reason why so many people are reconsidering their position or their views on end-times doctrines. The school that favors the preterist view claim that they are able to back up their view with many Scriptures that were previously misinterpreted.

By the way, the preterist view is older than the more popular Roman Catholic view.

Anyway, I will interpret your dream later today. I can unfortunately not do it now.

Blessings

Basie Martins
      Keymaster

Hi Smidge,

Sorry but I am extremely busy in setting up an online Bible School. It is quite a lot of work: Revealed Word Bible College

Anyway, the dream is a reflection of how people feel and how they experience end-times doctrines. Believe me, it is quite complex and that is what every little detail of your description of the box reveals.

The second part of the dream reveals the same thing. The ceiling speaks of something higher than usual, and again it is clear that it needs to be cleansed (washing of the ceiling). This is similar to the dream about the dishwasher. We need to be willing and obedient vessels (like the plastic container being placed upside-down in the dishwasher. If it was upright, the dishwasher cannot wash the dirt (old food or wrong doctrines) out of the container. We are the containers in the dishwashers and we need to be upside-down so that the old doctrines flow out when the water (Holy Spirit) washes the old doctrines out of our hearts and minds).

The ceiling speaks of a blockage or a barrier we cannot cross or bypass because of wrong doctrines (end-times doctrines). The stairs speak of an effort that is necessary if we really want to understand end-time doctrines (See the meaning of “stairs” in the dictionary). It takes a willingness to put in an effort to study the Scriptures that deal with the end times. It also takes a willingness to accept what the Holy Spirit will reveal to us when we want to know the truth about the end times. It takes an open mind that is willing to understand and accept the truth about the end times. Believe me, it is not easy and many pastors nowadays choose to rather ignore this subject.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.