dream interpretation Orange black and white purse

Home Community Dreams Interpretation Development Forum dream interpretation Orange black and white purse

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
      Smidge
      Participant

Trigger: I was reading a debate between Don K. Preston and Sergius Bale about preterism. Also watched a video teaching were Don talked about a series he had done years ago on the book of Acts. He said you would never view the book the same after hearing this series. He had a fifty two part series on his website on the book of Acts. The price was $45.00. I chose not to purchase it. I don’t feel ready to hear it. Since I had the dream of the box having to be folded together a certain way to understand Prederists view I’ve been asking God to show me the folds. It’s overwhelming sometimes.
      Dream: I saw a large orange black and white purse. It was all by itself and filled the picture.
      Next Susan Lucci (actress) said she loved it so I gave it to her. She had dark hair just passed her shoulders styled nicely. Big smile on her face. Very white teeth. I found out I had to pay for it and regretted buying it 4 her because she could afford it why would I buy it. It was so expensive.

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.