Eggs

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Sparkle
      Participant

A carton of eggs and I had 1 brown egg in my right hand to cook. I looked down in front of me saw a container With 3 white eggs I wanted to put the 1 egg in the container that had 3, and I was thinking, “I cannot fit 4 eggs in this container, only 3 will fit.” (NOTE: the container was square and white and there was space around the eggs but not enough for the 4th egg)

Sparkle
      Participant

A certain condition or certain matter will be established in due time. This situation is in the incubation process of being established. Time and patience and sometimes prayer is needed before something materializes.
      But I have something that is based on true biblical knowledge. This is something with which I can bless other people with and it brings harmony and being on one accord. It is completeness and the perfect testimony of the Godhead. This matter is victorious, holy, righteous, and faithful. There is no room for selfish ambition, or fleshly desires or striving or sin.. Only what God is establishing in me.

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.