Interpretation: Fighting with woman

Home Community Dreams Interpretation Development Forum Interpretation: Fighting with woman

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      Roxanne
      Participant

I had a dream about the woman my husband cheated on me with. At first, I tried drowning her, and then I was kicking her and her baby out of my house and physically fighting her but she didn’t fight back. My ex was just standing there. I prayed against unforgiveness etc, but the 2 days later I dreamt of fighting her again. At first, I was trying to help her with something but then I was tearing off her shirt multiple times. My ex was around the corner having an inappropriate interaction with one of my friends. I can’t figure this out…

Basie Martins
      Keymaster

Hi Roxanne,

This dream is what we call an emotional restoration dream. It reveals your emotional condition and it also brings emotional relief. Emotional restoration dreams serve as a “pressure release” mechanism that helps people to cope with traumatic events and incidents that they experienced. So you do not have to act on any of the symbolism and messages in the dream, apart from, as you already have done, praying that God helps you to forgive your husband and this woman and that He helps to restore your marriage. Obviously, you and your husband will have to go for counseling. He needs to stop this behavior and you need to deal with the hurt and the emotions that it caused.

I am sorry that this happened. You need to seek God’s face and his grace and power so that you can deal with this.

Roxanne
      Participant

Hi Basie, my husband and I are divorced 4 months. We haven’t really spoken in the past 3 months. And there is no chance of reconciliation

Basie Martins
      Keymaster

Hi Roxanne,

I am so sorry. The past few months must have been very hard for you. The dream does reveal that you are still struggling with this traumatic incident. You had been hurt quite a lot so this dream is no surprise to me. It takes courage and an absolute obedience to Jesus Christ and his word and will when it comes to dealing with this and forgiving the peo[ple that have hurt you so much. It won’t be easy but with Christ Jesus, in your heart, and in your life you will be victorious.

My experience with this is that people do experience emotional restoration dreams even long after traumatic incidents, even when they think or feel that they are completely over it. It does not take much to trigger an emotional restoration dream. Anyway, I will pray for you. In fact, I already have. May God help you through this in a miraculous way and may God restore you and your life completely. I also pray that you find happiness again. In Jesus Name.

Roxanne
      Participant

Thank you

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.