Fire in oven

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
      Terry
      Participant

Trigger: I am at a new bible based church and leaving the charismatic church.

I dreamt I was in kitchen and about to make a pizza which was very large. I told my husband I wanted to go shopping first but he wanted to eat before we went so I turned on oven to preheat it. As we waited in front of the oven, suddenly I heard an explosion inside of the oven and saw fire. My husband and I ran outside and the fire was in the wall climbing up quickly on a cathedral like ceiling. We ran inside and my husband began dousing the fire with water. I realize that my son was upstairs, so I ran up the steps and went by the windowsill and window where he was on the phone talking to my mother-in-law. I had a white washcloth and began putting water on the fire, which was coming up through the windowsill.
      Interpretation
      I see legalism at the Pentecostal church my son attends and think the wall in the dream is God showing me either the obstacle in my sons life by the phone and mother in law symbol(legalism, man-made doctrine) or His protection as I continue to have conversations with my son. My husband isn’t saved yet so the oven may represent judgment on him if he doesn’t turn to Christ for his salvation. The white wash rag I am using to put out the fire by my son’s windowsill represents that I have faith that God will work all things out for my family.

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.