Interpretation: Corridor to hopelesness

Home Community Dreams Interpretation Development Forum Interpretation: Corridor to hopelesness

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      Chris B
      Participant

Hi, everybody,

Can you please help with a dream that I had recently?

I dreamed that I slowly walked down a strange corridor with people who appeared to be Arabs or darkish colored Asians. The vertical corridow was in space. There was an atmosphere of absolute hopelessness. The corridor was not stable, it appeared to slowly turn on its side and so we even started to walk on the glass panels. These glass windows were very brittle and dangerous and it appeared that it was going to break at any time. There was no peace or joy or hope or a smile, just damnation.

Everybody just moved forward slowly and automatically because there was nothing else that we could do. I had a feeling in my heart that the only outcome for the people in that corridor was death, the grave, and hell.

Immediately after this, I was with some of these people as we got into the front of a heavy-duty truck. They were sitting to my left and to my right, all squeezed into the seat of the truck. The next moment I attempted to make jokes with them and I stretched both my arms to the left and to my right to try to touch them all. I then started to pray a repentance prayer for all of us.

Sparkle
      Participant

Chris B.

There are spiritually dead persons who are walking by sight and without faith in God. Not having a firm foundation and instability (everything is up in the air) brings a sense of hopelessness. God is giving you your spiritual ability to see something.
      Suddenly there’s hope. You’re ministry is large (truck)and is motivated by your will and emotions (heart) to bringing them to into the proper spiritual position (sitting). God is showing the need for more joy (joking) which will come as all past and present influences and future actions are brought to God in prayer and repentance. The outstretched arms speak of God being there to assist us and help with whatever we need.

Chris B
      Participant

Hi Sparkle, I see what you mean and I agree with you. Do you think that the people in the dream are lost (not saved) and do you think that I will play a role in their lives to bring them the hope and the peace that they so desperately need?

Sparkle
      Participant

I’m not convinced they are unsaved because of the fact that they are a group, which could mean a church, but they have not had the proper leadership/teaching to help in following God’s word. When the devil has foothold in people’s lives it can only go downward. But turning to God for forgiveness, guidance and obedience will give them that hope. When they begin to see the manisfestation of God’s blessings working in their individual and as a congregation life.

Sparkle
      Participant

In answer to your question “Do you think that the people in the dream are lost (not saved) and do you think that I will play a role in their lives to bring them the hope and the peace that they so desperately need?”
      In looking at the symbols of the Arabs or darkish colored Asians. This indicates to me that these are Christians who are striving with a degree of sin, selfish ambitions or unbelieving (doubting) God. God is clearly showing you that he has put a very powerful ministry in your heart and given you the ability to prepare them to seek God and receive His help to restore their relationship with Him. God wants us to make our petitions known to Him.

Chris B
      Participant

Amen! thanks, Sparkle, I suspected that. I just had the feeling that God has some people out there that needs spiritual input. I believe He will indeed use me to have an impact on the lives of people who need it. I feel so humbly blessed. What a privilege to know God and to know that He needs us to help Him fulfill His will in the lives of the people who need it.

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.