Interpretation dream about being hungry, giving my bf medicine, water shooting

Home Community Dreams Interpretation Development Forum Interpretation dream about being hungry, giving my bf medicine, water shooting

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Gina
      Participant

I had this dream almost 3 years ago. At the time I was praying and really seeking God to get through a really difficult time in my life. I had almost committed suicide and while seeking God and delving into every bit of information I could find online regarding heaven and hell, I came across asr Martins website. I made a goal of reading the Bible all the way through (I’ve since completed it 5 times) and started really trying to focus and to learn what God was trying to teach me through dreams.

Dream
      I was so hungry. I was crying, people kept asking me what was wrong and I just kept saying, I’m so hungry”. I was going about my life but I was crying because I was soooo hungry.

I had put some laundry in and started the dishwasher and I remember I was trying to leave to go somewhere and there was water dripping randomly around the house. One of Bryons (my bf at the time) friends had handed me a capri sun like drink and whispered, “he needs this, it’s his medicine” It was like a milky juicy sippy. He said, but don’t tell him I gave it to you, he will be embarassed. Bryon walked up to me later and his voice and speech were messed up, and I remembered I had his “medicine” in my purse. I sneakily tried to hand it to him, threw it towards him, and he smacked it away, like, he didn’t know what it was. I immediately knew his mind and thoughts and speech would clear up if he drank it.

Someone came pounding on the door and said, there’s water going straight up from your house! I hurried outside and I saw what looked like a firemans hose size amount of water just shooting/spraying from the top of the house. It was spraying with so much force, so much water, like a round fountain going straight up. I was shocked. Later, I walked down a small path to my right (daylight) and at the end it was was dark out. I noticed police cars, lights flashing, emergency vehicles, firetrucks.. all parked outside and I wondered who called 911 so fast and how they got there so quickly.

Basie Martins
      Keymaster

Hi Gina,

The part of you being so hungry speaks of your spirit yearning for the word of God. See the meaning of “Stomach” and see the meaning of “Food”.

You probably did not get the word of God at that time or you received the wrong spiritual food so you could not develop spiritually. This was almost like malnutrition.

At this same time, you washed your clothes in the laundry and you washed your dishes. See the meaning of “Clothes” and see the meaning of “Food”. The fact that you washed your clothes and the fact that you washed your dishes speak of you having a great need to be prepared for ministry or for life the right way (clothes) and new food in clean dishes (dishwasher and clean dishes) speaks of a need for the true life-changing word of God (spiritual food). You needed this probably to help you deal with the bad incident that was about to happen.

The water randomly dripping in the house speaks of circumstances slowly starting to creep into your life that had the potential to overwhelm you emotionally. When houses start to flood it speaks of us going through circumstances that are very overwhelming and difficult.

The Capri Sun-like drink speaks of spiritual influences from the Holy Spirit. When we dream of fruit it speaks of the fruit of the Spirit. When the fruit is in juice form it speaks of the water content of the fruit being emphasized which speaks of the inspiration of the Holy Spirit (water) (See the meaning of Water). The milky part probably speaks of the basic word of God (See the meaning of Milk).

Medicine speaks of a special word, specifically prepared to heal a sick person. So it is the right words (word of God) at the right time for a person who needs it. Your friend needed the influence of the Holy Spirit and the word of God (milk is spiritual food but the basic stuff). He was too embarrassed to allow the Holy Spirit and the word of God into his life and heart at that time and that caused his mind not to be set free. It is interesting to know that when our minds are not set free and submitted to the word of God then our speech is wrong as symbolized by his “voice and speech” messed up. A renewed mind speaks the word of God.

The last part of the dream symbolizes an incident when disaster struck (events and incidents that completely overwhelmed you). It was life-changing as indicated by all the emergency vehicles that came to the rescue. The dark outside symbolized the negativity and probably the demonic influences that caused the incident.

I just want to mention that in the spiritual realm, our “clothes” do not need to be washed. It stays clean, unless false doctrines and misunderstanding the word and the will of God, and wrong attitudes and actions make it dirty (wrong spiritual preparation or preparation for life). This is when we dream of washing our clothes. The same is true for washing dishes.

It really appears that your spirit, who is always pure and holy and in contact and communion with God and the Holy Spirit, knew that you were not ready for the challenging times ahead. So this dream was a warning to get yourself spiritually prepared so that you can effectively deal with the situation that was coming. I do not know where your friend fitted in but he was seriously in need of the word of God as well (the medicine).

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.