Interpretation: Dream about floating, lion

Home Community Dreams Interpretation Development Forum Interpretation: Dream about floating, lion

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      Daniel
      Participant

Hi everybody,

I had a dream last night. In the dream, I was floating slowly in the air in an upright position. Every time that I rub over my stomach or heart with my hands, a lion manifests next to me. What was funny though is that this lion was partly transparent, every time that this happened, just as the negative film of a photo.

Inge
      Participant

Floating – In the Spirit
      Upright – in right standing with God
      Rub – desire for intimacy & impartation
      Stomach – hunger for spiritual things
      Heart – God’s promises, center of your desires
      Lion appear (transparent) – Revealing one’s heart & anointing

Hi Daniel, this is such a beautiful dream. Depending on what you have been pondering on I felt lead to interpret it as follows:

You are in right standing in the spirit with God, you desire more impartation of spiritual things and the promises God has for your life. The more you desire these things the more your anointing will start to be revealed to you.

Hope this helps. May God give you all the desires of your heart and your anointing so you can continue God’s work in your life. Enjoy! It’s exciting.

Daniel
      Participant

Hi Unge, I really can relate to what you said. I am indeed longing for more of God’s anointing in my life. Now that you have mentioned it, I assume the lion is Jesus Christ who is always ready and able to anoint me as He is the giver of the Spirit (anointing). I say this because He manifested every time that I acted (rubbing either my stomach or my heart).

Could it be that He was partly transparent because He is in our hearts and always there although we do not always see him?

Anyway, thank you so much for your interpretation. It is awesome!

Inge
      Participant

Hi Daniel, the Lion does represent Jesus however in this dream the feeling I got was more the lion representing the desires & the anointing God/Jesus has for you (after all your are walking in the spirit so your desires line up with God’s/Jesus desires).

Daniel
      Participant

Amen! I did not think of that and it does make sense. Thank you Unge for making the time to interpret our dreams. I really do appreciate it.

Basie Martins
      Keymaster

Hi Unge, a good interpretation. Well done!

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.