Interpretation: Dream about friend right arm

Home Community Dreams Interpretation Development Forum Interpretation: Dream about friend right arm

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      David

Hi everybody,

This dream is about a friend of mine (we are not that close but have a lot of respect for each other). In real life, this man, over a period of time, gave me a huge amount of money to support my ministry.

The dream I had about him was about him playfully hitting me on my shoulder and patting me on the back with his right arm, as in friendly and playing with me.

Princess
      Participant

Dream about friend right arm

Hi David

Let us firstly take a look at the symbols in your dream.

Friend: Somebody you are familiar with. Somebody who is there for you; who encourages you. Could be a fellow Christian brother.

Right arm: In dreams and visions right side limbs and organs speak of negative or positive actions in the life of a person.

I N T E R P R E T A T I O N

Thank you for this bit of information you have given regarding your friend and about him supporting your ministry financially. It helps a lot to interpret this dream.

In my opinion this dream speaks of your friend encouraging you to run with your ministry. He’s pushing you forward in the Spirit. He wants you to be successful .It is evident from your background information that he respects you and obviously your ministry too, therefore he supported you financially for this purpose. I feel this action of him hitting you on the shoulder and patting you on the shoulder is also him saying “God is with you and will give you strength to do the work of the ministry.”

In this dream God is exhorting you to run with your ministry and to know he will give you the strength to do so.

Be encouraged.

God bless.

David

Hi Princess, I do relate to your interpretation. If you look at the meaning of a right arm: (power and help or the ability to help), the fact that he played with me with his right arm, also speaks of his financial help. The right hand and arm are all about giving in this case something positive. So it is not only encouragement but also financial help symbolized here. Thank you so much.

Basie Martins
      Keymaster

Hi Princess, a good interpretation. Well done!

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.