Interpretation: Dream about John Wayne

Home Community Dreams Interpretation Development Forum Interpretation: Dream about John Wayne

Tagged: ,

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Chris B
      Participant

Hi everybody, I also had a dream in which John Wayne walked right to me and he handed me a book. He then left.

Princess
      Participant

DREAM ABOUT JOHN WAYNE

Hi Chris B

A book speaks of the Word of God (Divine Revelation). It also symbolizes written words from God like the Bible or prophecy (Daniel or Revelation). Books also speak of human thoughts (pen your thoughts) or (a recording) of one’s thoughts. When you dream you give someone a certain book it speaks of sharing certain revelations with that person.

John Wayne Represents a mature man full of wisdom. He was a cowboy. A cowboy symbolizes that you are in full control of your life. It also symbolizes strength

Chris B, my interpretation that you are in full control of your life at the moment and that you are a strong person emotionally.

“The book” that he put in your hands could represent “a divine revelation” that was given to you by God. Something that God revealed to you supernaturally.

“He then left” indicates that the message is delivered. There’s nothing more to be said. It’s all in your hands now.

Basie Martins
      Keymaster

Hi Princess, I think you have interpreted this dream well. John Wayne represents the good old gentleman-like conduct and attitudes of the old days. The Bible also is a good book that teaches us to behave in a good and acceptable way. The good fruits of the Holy Spirit should be evident in our lives. So, maybe Chris B needs to give this more thought. Maybe he slips up with this and that is why John Wayne gave him the book.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.