Interpretation dream about lost keys, late for work

Home Community Dreams Interpretation Development Forum Interpretation dream about lost keys, late for work

Tagged: , , , ,

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Gina
      Participant

Trigger
      Praying that I can quit my job soon or if I’m even supposed to quit and if my husband and I are doing the right thing by starting our own company.

I had this dream 4 nights ago on 7.23.2021

I was trying to get to work and I couldn’t find my keys. I kept asking everyone “where are my keys?! I need to go to work!” Somebody handed me a set of keys but they weren’t the ones to the car that I wanted to take (the car I used to drive before trading it in on my truck) I said, I think I have the Veloster, where are the other keys I’ll take the truck then. I couldn’t take the truck either, they couldn’t find those keys. People kept handing me keys but they weren’t the right ones and I needed to get to work. Someone handed me a long rectangular golden key. I thought it was pretty but it wasn’t one of ever seen before so I knew it wouldn’t work for my car or truck. Then I was saying to my husband that I really needed to go and Russ (my husband) opened a door like he had a surprise and I walked into a room and he showed me that we were on a boat, on calm, blue water. I couldn’t get to work so I needed to call and tell work that I was going to be way late, it was already 9:30. So I called and somebody answered the phone and I thought it was Chelsea (my sister in law) and I said what are you doing there? I said to her that I needed to go to work, I was crying and I told Chelsea I needed to talk to Abe or Mariah (the owners). While I was on the phone somebody handed me a set of keys and then took them back and said that they needed to be the one to close the store for me. So, they would let me in but then they had to come and close it. I don’t know who it was,he was a blond guy I’d never met. I was crying and crying Chelsea wouldn’t let me talk to Abe or Mariah.
      Suddenly I was holding a little baby girl and I was taking care of her and I kept thinking of how she’s so cute, she reminds me of Karly (my daughter who passed away 11 years ago) she had a little tiny perfect head. I had to go to work so I went to set her down and she didn’t want to lay down. She was like a baby but older person at the same time, like she was way more aware than a baby should be. Then Russ parked the boat but we were in south beach and I told him I work in Newport not Waldport! We were on the wrong side of the bridge for me to get to my job.

Basie Martins
      Keymaster

Hi Gina, this is definitely an emotional restoration dream. The reason why I say this is the fact that there are just too many problems (the missing or wrong keys) as well as you finding yourself in places that make it difficult for you to go to your job. In a natural sense, keys open doors of opportunities in business or in a work situation. This speaks of open doors of financial opportunities or God-given material prosperity. You were looking for the keys for a specific car but kept receiving the wrong keys (keys for other vehicles) and even a key that you do not know which vehicle it belongs to). The long rectangular golden key probably symbolized the new job or business because it was golden (revealing your hope and faith in getting it) and it was rectangular, the same shape as a door and therefore representing your hope and faith for a new business opportunity.

The baby that you held speaks of your desire for a new endeavor (job or business) and it also reflects your disappointment because you had to leave her to go to your current job.

The open door and the calm blue water probably speak of this new opportunity as well.

To me, this dream does not reveal what you should do. It rather represents all the different emotions that you currently experience. You should hand this over to God and trust him that He will help you to make the right choice. Take your time with this decision and wait on God. Do not panic or fear that you will lose this opportunity. Fear or panic causes us to make wrong decisions.

Gina
      Participant

Basie, thank you so much. I love how your words give so much insight! Thank you for the time you spend helping me to understand.

Hugs!
      Gina

Basie Martins
      Keymaster

It is a pleasure.

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.