Interpretation – Dream about microphone being sabotaged

Home Community Dreams Interpretation Development Forum Interpretation – Dream about microphone being sabotaged

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Mandy
      Participant

Hi, can someone look at this dream that my husband had the other night? He is in ministry and he needs to decide whether he should move to Bloemfontein to be involved in ministry there.

I dreamed that I am a pastor at a church, but strange the people around me were some of the youth I was involved with in Bloemfontein many years ago. I have brought a new microphone with me to be used in the church, but by the time I was supposed to close the service in prayer, the microphone was not functioning. As I look at the microphone I saw it was damaged, someone has damaged the inside, I went to the two persons after the service who is in charge of the sound and I asked them about the microphone. They didn’t know anything, I told them it was a R7000.00 microphone and all they said was that they will arrange a meeting with some woman who is in charge.

Sparkle
      Participant

Mandy,

God is trying to tell you something about your life. (microphone) God wants you to be broken (damage) before him so that he can fill you. You have not yet completed the process. There is spiritual planning and arranging that needs to be done. God may be calling you to be a Pastor/Preacher, member of the 5-Fold ministry.
      The number 2 symbolizes agreement and unity (2 women). This is in the future there will be an agreement regarding two ministries or churches. The union will bring forth completion, and a finished work as you are doing God’s will. The number 7 is intensified to mean that your works you do for God will be multiplied by the thousands. He is making you ready.

Mandy
      Participant

Hi Sparkle, thank you so much. I discussed this with my husband and he completely related to your interpretation. This is actually happening right now.

Blessings in Christ

Basie Martins
      Keymaster

Hi Sparkle, this was a good interpretation. I also thought that it could be that Mandy’s husband had second thoughts about this offer at Bloemfontein. The fact that the microphone was sabotage could reveal an inner fear (emotional restoration dream) that he would not be able to minister as he wants. He might have feared that he will be dictated or prevented from preaching and ministering as he should or wants to according to the leading of the Holy Spirit.

Mandy already indicated that her husband did relate to your interpretation which identified a slightly different trigger. You had it spot-on so well done.

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.