Interpretation dream about naked wife and parents

Home Community Dreams Interpretation Development Forum Interpretation dream about naked wife and parents

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Gideon
      Participant

Hi there,

Can anybody help me with this dream?

Just before I got married in 2001 I had a dream: I was still staying with my parents at home (Father and Mother). I was having an outside room that was detached from the main house. So, In my dream, I saw myself coming out of my room going to the main house. Just when I was approaching the main house door, I saw my (fiancé-now wife) standing in front of both my parents, she was naked. She was having an argument with my father. My mother was standing by just watching, she was not pleased. As I came closer to the situation, instead of getting involved and stopping my wife from conflicting with my father, I simply pretended as if there was no problem. I actually downplayed the whole thing. And I woke up. I still do not know what it meant.

Daniel
      Participant

Hi Gideon,

This dream might have been triggered by you at that time. You could have had some concerns that your wife might not be good enough for your parents. There might have been an incident that made you wonder. There might have been a bit of fear in your heart that your parents might feel that your wife is not well prepared to be a good wife which could lead to a bit of conflict. In your heart, you decided to stand with your wife in case it happens.

Being naked in a spiritual sense means not being prepared for ministry. In a natural sense, it means not being prepared for whatever is required of you. It can be in a job situation or in being a wife or a husband or actually anything you can think of. Like in ministry it could be all just about not being prepared for one particular sermon, so in this case, it could have been about just one little area triggered after an incident. My feeling is that you had a bit of concern about this and that is why you had this dream.

Gideon
      Participant

I am completely in agreement with you. Let me explain it this way: Before I got saved and accepted Christ in my life; I met a girl at the university and she became pregnant with my first baby boy. My parents liked her a lot. When I got saved, I changed my ways completely. Unfortunately, this involved terminating a relationship with my girlfriend who was the mother of my boy. Later on, I met my wife but I was really worried that they might not accept her at home given that their hearts were still with my mother’s baby.

In hindsight, I think my wife was not ready when we got married. I base this on many things that we had to go through…she was still attached to her family in a manner that did not prioritize our marriage. I suppose the nakedness was about that.

I am so thankful for your assistance with this. Much appreciated.

Basie Martins
      Keymaster

Your interpretation looks good and it was confirmed by the dreamer Daniel. Well done!

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.