Interpretation dream lost keys, malfunctioning cell phone

Home Community Dreams Interpretation Development Forum Interpretation dream lost keys, malfunctioning cell phone

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      Gina
      Participant

I do not know the trigger but I might be able to identify it with some help.

I had went to Bryons (my boyfriend at the time) friends house, we had taken separate cars. He’s was inside the house when I got there and when I walked in him and the guy were sitting with their backs to me and guy quickly put a picture into his shirt pocket and they carried on with what they were doing. (I think they were playing a video game)
      I told Bryon I was ready to go and I wanted to leave. I asked him what picture he had shown him and I figured Bryon would just tell me the truth, but his speaking started and stopped and I knew he was going to lie but I didn’t know why.
      He got into his car and drove away. I started to get into mine but I couldn’t find my shoes. I asked the lady and the kids where my shoes were. There were several shoes laying around (there were actually piles of them everywhere) I had just bought a pair of dark brown sandles, the ones with the toe loop. They kept handing me different pairs of shoes but none were mine. I said I just paid 15 dollars for those shoes, I want my shoes. I started getting worried because I thought they were keeping me there intentionally. The lady finally told me she dropped my shoes off the back porch (we were on the second floor, in the living room) and she said I could go get them but if the neighbors asked what I was doing I’d have to tell them I was looking for my shoes. So I grabbed my purse and took out my cell phone to go find my shoes and call Bryon. When I came back in the house to get my purse, I couldn’t find it. I looked everywhere and I asked them over and over where it was. I kept looking and finally the man looked over to the bedroom. I went in and found my purse. I walked outside and was looking for my car keys and couldn’t find them. I was starting to get scared, wondered why they were keeping me there. I kept wishing Bryon would call or come back and see why I wasn’t there yet but he never did. They started walking out of the house and I ran. I had my cell phone and I was trying to call Bryon to come back. I could see them looking for me and I was inside a little shed with Kaylina (my daughter) and everytime I hit the call button it brought up internet explorer. I kept trying to find chrome so I could get my call log back and call out. I kept hitting the button and it kept bringing up a browser instead of the dial screen. I was calm but it just kept happening, I didn’t know how to fix it. I wondered what they did to my phone to make it do that. Kaylina was trying to help me but she couldn’t figure it out either. Finally Bryon came back and they all acted normal again so he didn’t know anything was wrong with them. I was getting into the back seat of his black suv when the guy came out with a small automatic assault rifle. We hurried and got out of there. Bryon was driving away really fast and we were on a freeway. Suddenly my door came open and the man was trying to get inside! He was holding on to the outside of the vehicle. I kept trying to pull the door closed but it wouldn’t latch. His hand seemed hugely oversized. The door kept swinging open and I’d use both hands to try to slam it shut. There was a big truck, an 18 wheeler next to us. I decided instead to just throw the door open and hope it slammed the guy into the truck to get him off the door. I did and it didn’t seem like anything was happening then I looked outside and there was a spray of blood and body tissue. I knew he was dead.

Basie Martins
      Keymaster

Hi Ginna, sorry but I was extremely busy lately. I will interpret this dream for you early tomorrow morning.

Blessings

Basie Martins
      Keymaster

Hi Gina,

This is definitely an emotional restoration dream (if it happened already). At the time that you had the dream, a few things bothered you and it triggered this dream. The separate cars speak of you and your boyfriend not equally motivated and supporting each other in regard to what bothered you. There were a few trust issues (hiding the picture and lying to you), they were busy with worthless stuff (video games).

Losing your shoes speaks of not being willing to carry on with whatever the dream was all about (maybe your relationship with Bryon or a business venture or a project). The searching for the shoes speaks of you going through a lot of trouble to stay willing to proceed. This led to you also losing your purse. This speaks of things that are important and valuable to you now also missing because of this situation. Then you lost your car keys and that speaks of you losing your motivation for whatever this dream was about. The cellphone that kept malfunctioning speaks of you not being able to communicate with your boyfriend as you wanted to. This speaks of a communication breakdown.

It appears that other people were involved in this situation and they had a very negative impact on you and Bryon and your relationship. The small automatic rifle speaks of this person shooting very negative words toward you, or if he did not shoot, then harboring negative words of critique toward you (and Bryon) in his heart. It speaks of wanting to criticize you and possibly Bryon as well. He really attempted to hurt your “motivation” and relationship. Remember a car may speak of a business situation as well. I am just giving you different scenarios because I do not know the trigger. When you realized that the person was dead, it speaks of you realizing that he was taken out of the picture and no longer a threat (separation). It means that you did not have a relationship with this person anymore.

I am assuming that it was one of your old dreams that you had a year or two ago. If it is a new dream and this did not happen yet, watch out for people and this specific person. They cannot be trusted and they will try to harm your relationship. In the dream, they were involved all the time in causing you not to proceed or to leave or to advance. They kept you struggling.

Gina
      Participant

Basie, thank you so much. Yes this dream was from a couple years ago. Though many things contributed to the end of my relationship with Bryon there was one particular person who intimately caused it to end.

This dream is one I had in the midst of the situation. Though I didn’t know what it meant then, I can see it now as you describe it.

Thank you!
      Gina

Basie Martins
      Keymaster

Thank you for the confirmation Gina

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.