Interpretation. DREAM: Photo Shoot at Sea

Home Community Dreams Interpretation Development Forum Interpretation. DREAM: Photo Shoot at Sea

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Inge
      Participant

Hi all, still part of my healing process dreams – this one I had a few weeks after the “Spine renewal” dream.

I dreamt that I was driving with Michael on a long road, as I looked to my left I saw the sea. Close to the sea shore I saw a section that was “cut off” for a photo shoot but the waves did not destroy the set. There were couches and coffee tables there.

Inge
      Participant

Can’t recall the trigger but looking back now I can say that this was a dream that showed me how I would be victorious over a really bad situation at work.

MEANING OF SYMBOLS
      Primary Element:
      Dreamer

Secondary Elements:
      Driving: Living
      with Michael: with a highly regarded role
      Long road: situation, life’s journey
      On left, saw sea: seeing the worldly systems and how they influence people’s lives

Primary Element:
      Sea

Secondary Elements:
      On left: worldly systems, worldly treasures
      Cut-off section for photo shoot: self-restraint in one’s identity with goals and standards that are set
      Waves didn’t destroy: difficult situations won’t destroy
      Coffee tables: fellowshipping and communing with God
      Couches: God as my comfort, a place of rest

INTERPRETATION
      I’m living with a highly regarded role but a difficult situation in my life has worldly systems that influence’s people but I am not destroyed by this situation because I have self-control in my identity, my goals and standards which are set on fellowshipping with God as my comfort and rest.

ANALYSIS & COUNSEL
      I had this dream before a very difficult situation in my life, at that time unfortunately I couldn’t really understand and know how to interpret dreams. Looking now at this interpretation and what I went through that year I see now how God showed me that I was going to face a difficult situation in my life with people who are influenced by the spirit of the world but because I stayed focused on God I had overcome it; it was extremely hard that is why I think the “photo shoot set” was in the midst of the sea but God is good and when we are with Him nothing can destroy us.

Basie Martins
      Keymaster

Hi Unge, once again a very good interpretation. Well done!

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.