Interpretation. DREAM: Satan the clown

Home Community Dreams Interpretation Development Forum Interpretation. DREAM: Satan the clown

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Inge
      Participant

GOLDEN KEY: This is a dream I had in 2019, in this time God had been healing me.

I dreamt that I was standing in a long hallway – I saw satan standing at the end of it, he had his face painted like a scary clown as if to intimidate me. I was NOT scared! I walked up to him confronting him, telling him who I am in Christ and that he must stop lying to me and trying to steal my identity. I rebuked him in Jesus name, every time I rebuked him the paint on his face came off until there was nothing except a human face. He then held onto me, around my waist but we both knew that he was weak. I continued to rebuke him that even the demons scattered in the darkness, as I rebuked him in Jesus name he fell to the ground, he was very weak. I knelt down and said to him, “I can’t rebuke you any further cause if I do you will surely die but it is not your time yet, the book of Revelation still needs to take place”

Inge
      Participant

MEANING OF SYMBOLS
      Primary Element: Me (dreamer)

Secondary Elements:
      Standing: standing my ground in God
      Long hallway: life’s journey, transition
      Satan: enemy
      Walked up to him: walking it out in confidence
      Confronting: facing my fears
      Rebuked: warning

Primary Element:
      Satan

Secondary Elements:
      Face painted as clown: pretending to be scary
      Human face: weak identity
      Held onto me, waist: keep me in bondage mind
      Weak: not affective

INTERPRETATION
      I’m standing my ground in God in a time of transition, the enemy pretends to be scary but I walk in confidence and face my fears rebuking the enemy through the Blood of Jesus Christ in my life. The enemy pretends to be scary so that I live in fear but Jesus makes him weak; the enemy tries to keep my thoughts in bondage but we both know through Jesus he is not affective.

COUNSEL
      I stood my ground in Christ, overcame the enemy and his bondage of lies in my mind.

Basie Martins
      Keymaster

Hi Unge,

This is an amazing dream and your interpretation was spot-on. Well done! Your understanding of primary symbols and secondary symbols is really outstanding. The only area that you can slightly improve on is by elaborating just a bit more in the “counselling” section of your analysis. By giving the people just a bit more information about the meaning of the dream, your interpretations will be difficult to beat.

Inge
        Participant

Hi, thank you for the advice I will definitely take it into consideration. I suppose I felt a bit “afraid/shy” to be more honest as it was truly a hard time in my life but I’ll next time try to not be afraid but rather share more of what I had gone through.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.