Interpretation. DREAM: Three men in white

Home Community Dreams Interpretation Development Forum Interpretation. DREAM: Three men in white

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Inge
      Participant

Hi all, this was one of my first few dreams God had started giving me in my healing process.

I dreamt that there were three strangers (men) standing next to each other dressed in white. The one had shorts on and another had smoke coming out of his hands.

Inge
      Participant

Because it was one of the first few dreams I didn’t understand dreams yet and so I don’t know what the golden key/trigger was.

MEANING OF SYMBOLS
      Primary Elements:
      Dreamer

Secondary Elements:
      Three: harmony and one accord. It is the number of the Godhead. It speaks of
      completeness and the perfect testimony.
      Strangers (men): Jesus
      Standing next to each other: unity, standing in agreement
      Wearing white: spiritual preparation for ministry and/or for life, prepared for life and for ministry in a good positive way
      One had shorts on: relaxation pleasure
      One had smoke coming out of his hands: prayers of the righteous

INTERPRETATION
      There is completeness and perfect testimony in Jesus and those who stand in agreement are those who are spiritually prepared for ministry/life. One can be at peace because God hears the prayers of the righteous.

ANALYSIS & COUNSEL
      This was a dream I had early on in my healing process, I believe God was trying to show me the truth of things about ministry/life, that standing in agreement with God one is spiritually prepared and that one can be at peace because He hears the prayers of the righteous.

Basie Martins
      Keymaster

Hi Unge, I think this is an excellent interpretation and spot-on. This was probably the beginning of your preparation for ministry.

Inge
        Participant

Hi Basie, thank you and yes I agree with you – of course looking back now it make sense.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.