Interpretation help-Bride, bookshelf, pregnant belly and evil entity

Home Community Dreams Interpretation Development Forum Interpretation help-Bride, bookshelf, pregnant belly and evil entity

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
      stella123
      Participant

I dreamed I was in a room with some people and it was a wedding. A cousin of mine (who recently was married irl) was the bride but I didn’t see the husband. It was very small. Just with a small section of males and me with the small section of females. Then it was over and we were filtered out by gender. I had to follow the girls out in a specific way. I had to wind around tables (that I didn’t notice and was directed to by my brother) and a single man sat at a table. There were items propped up and to the side somewhere there was a popcorn popper. One of those fancy ones on wheels. Off to the side there were store aisles which was odd. I approached one which has a small section of books. Then I noticed I had a pregnant belly. The labels for the books on the shelf didn’t match the titles of the books on the shelf. An evil entity (possibly a female one, not sure) saw me and started calling me names like disgusting

I am extremely new to this so I dont really know the symbolism but I think the last part (with the pregnant belly, books, and the evil entity) makes me assume/believe I will gain some knowledge or I will “birth” an idea and I will get pushback (from people or the Enemy) regarding it.

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.