- September 29, 2021 at 00:05 #20764
I was trying to get into the military and was drunk.
- September 29, 2021 at 00:10 #20765
(for unsaved man)
Wanting to join the army of God (become a Christian) But being under the influence or being overcome by the influences of other people and which is preventing you, from joining God’s army (becoming a Christian). Bad influences always result in bad consequences.
- September 30, 2021 at 07:39 #20812Basie MartinsKeymaster
You have it right again. There is a desire in you to fight for God in his army. I see that you have interpreted the “drunk” to be negative and that is something that most Christians have to address and be aware of. We cannot allow ourselves to be under the influence of people. We should be influenced by the Holy Spirit.
- October 1, 2021 at 22:02 #20869
Want to clarify something. I did not do a good job of letting you know this is not my dream. This dream was told to me by a friend. That’s why I mention “unsaved man”. I will need to be clearer. (I’m new at this)
- October 4, 2021 at 10:18 #20877Basie MartinsKeymaster
Hi Sparkle, that makes sense! I admit that when I reviewed your interpretation (and the dream), I suspected that some information was omitted. I suspected that this was not about you.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.