“Interpretation”, Joining The Military

Home Community Dreams Interpretation Development Forum “Interpretation”, Joining The Military

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      Sparkle
      Participant

I was trying to get into the military and was drunk.

Sparkle
      Participant

(for unsaved man)
      Wanting to join the army of God (become a Christian) But being under the influence or being overcome by the influences of other people and which is preventing you, from joining God’s army (becoming a Christian). Bad influences always result in bad consequences.

Basie Martins
      Keymaster

Hi Sparkle,

You have it right again. There is a desire in you to fight for God in his army. I see that you have interpreted the “drunk” to be negative and that is something that most Christians have to address and be aware of. We cannot allow ourselves to be under the influence of people. We should be influenced by the Holy Spirit.

Sparkle
      Participant

Want to clarify something. I did not do a good job of letting you know this is not my dream. This dream was told to me by a friend. That’s why I mention “unsaved man”. I will need to be clearer. (I’m new at this)

Sparkle

Basie Martins
      Keymaster

Hi Sparkle, that makes sense! I admit that when I reviewed your interpretation (and the dream), I suspected that some information was omitted. I suspected that this was not about you.

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.