interpretation- long corridor

Home Community Dreams Interpretation Development Forum interpretation- long corridor

Tagged: 

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Andrie
      Participant

I’m working in an aged care facility. Many patients with a lot of illnesses, impossible to help everyone. There is a very long corridor in the building. One of the old men is very demanding and the nurses are having a difficult time helping him to comb his hair to his satisfaction. It is brown and short but his fringe is long and cut unevenly. I say that I don’t have time for this because is too much work to do.
      My father is busy taking two cars out of the garages at the back of the building to leave shortly. One for me and one for him. There is hot chocolate for the one driver and coffee for the other one ( I think the coffee is for me)

Andrie
      Participant

This dream is for me and about me.
      Again during the time of change from the way that I have been able to do my work in the past to significant changes. I have been offered a big opportunity to step into a position of large influence and asked God to tell me whether I should take it.

The first part of the dream is factual. I do work in aged care and my patient load is significant. A lot of patients are very unwell and dying and I am unable to help them all.
      There is a very long corridor in the building: Passage to something new- be ready for change
      The old man that was very demanding: I was immediately aware of this man who seemed quite out of place in the dream. Warning from God in the middle of having to make this big decision that that initiative would not survive difficult times. I turned around from the decision, saying that I have too much to do.
      My father is taking two cars out of the garage at the back of the building.
      The garage indicates that the ministry that has been in the passive, resting phase for a while is now being mobilized by the Lord. My real father’s name is Izak, (The God of Israel, Izac and Jacob)
      Backyard: This ministry has been put on the backburner because it appeared impossible to happen.
      To leave shortly means that God is preparing for things to start “moving shortly”
      Hot chocolate: Frienship, sweet fellowship and encouragement form the Lord
      Coffee: A call to wake up and see what is going on.
      Can also be sweet and bitter moments to come on this new road

Basie Martins
      Keymaster

Hi Andrie,

I think you did well with this interpretation. It really does appear that God is getting you prepared for getting your ministry up and running again. According to the symbols in the dream, it was on a pause, suggesting that other obligations (your work) kept you too busy to give your personal ministry any attention (as suggested by the events and symbols in the dream). It looks like God is saying that you should take a break and enjoy the break (a bit of rest) as symbolized by the coffee and the hot chocolate (both are very similar to the meaning of tea with slight differences).

Is your father in ministry as well? Was his ministry paused as well? If you answer these questions, it will put me in a better position to evaluate your interpretation correctly. If not, then your father in the dream speaks of Father God and then this means that He wants to fellowship with you a bit, during this short break, whilst your ministry is being mobilized.

Andrie
      Participant

Thanks heaps for the interpretation.
      No, my dad has never been in ministry and has been in darkness for years but I have found in the past that, because of his name, when I dream of him, it is normally about God, the Father.

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.