Interpretation: Multicolored Beaded tassel

Home Community Dreams Interpretation Development Forum Interpretation: Multicolored Beaded tassel

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      vik21
      Participant

Dream: I walked into small room with old settings like in 90s where was double size bed taking up most of the room with yellowish spread on it and my daughters friend whom she calls Mel was lying on the bed with her right hand under her head . When I walked in and faced her friend that’s when suddenly a beautiful multicolored (white, red & blue) beaded tassel appeared in my left hand and in my right hand was little cap for it and I connected two together saying “I founded”…???

Thank you

Sparkle
      Participant

Interpretation:

This is about really knowing someone intimately (bedroom). They cannot hide things and what is revealed is hatred or jealousy and fleshly emotions (yellow) in the heart. This person leads or rules by their own intelligence and thinking (head). Their ability to producing works (right hand) is based how they think and what their own strength is (hand); not as the Lord leads. They are not active spiritually (bed) and are enjoying the way things used to be (old setting). It could mean that one has old fashioned thinking; or ignorance or laziness (bed).

But there is growth or expansion in a ministry (daughter). But you bring the authority of God, by His righteousness, holiness, revelation of the Holy Spirit or revelation knowledge, and of the blood of Christ who became sin and death for us so that we could live (white, red & blue). Your ability to bring into existence (hand), by the giving (right hand) the final connection (little cap) between the ministry, and the word and will of God, which the ministry is to be founded on and will bear fruit.

vik21
      Participant

Thank you for taking time to interpret my dream , my daughter’s friend is exactly as you described – she is intelligent, independent ,just finished uni & thinking to take on same course that my daughter has done… she is not a believer and its hard for me to talk to her about God. I pray that God opens my daughters eyes and reveals to her the real meaning of their friendship…
      thank you again

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.