Interpretation: multiple dreams and a song

Home Community Dreams Interpretation Development Forum Interpretation: multiple dreams and a song

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      Gina
      Participant

I had this dream about 2 years ago.. 5 months after a horrible time in my life when I lost literally everything because of a business parter deciding not to pay me.

Trigger
      I was whining and discouraged. I came home from work crying and tired. I had prayed all the way home, “why can’t I be successful or have anything?? Why am I failing at everything and everyone else gets blessed.”

Many times when I wake up with a dream I also wake up with a song. The song on this day was, He was wounded for our transgressions. I always read the lyrics because I believe God is speaking through those as well and they may also shed light on the dream interpretation.
      All these dreams were in the same night.

I was in a canoe and in a small strip of black plastic that guides the canoe in the water (like a Disney ride) there was no one else over where I was, and I looked to my left and there were huge huge fake sharks half in half out all over in the water like the open sea, and people were playing on them and around them in the water. The sharks are blue and white and had fake blood on them. I said I’m not going in the water if there are sharks! My daughter kaylina had walked up to me on my left (bottom left) and she was wearing black jeans but she had a white diaper like thing made of paper towels over them. I said, that won’t hold up under water, and she said I’ll just walk by you. I said, how embarrassing.

There was something about a lady bartender maybe, who was talking to me and said she knew me..

I was in a house and there was a man lying in a bed, a young blond man. Nobody liked him. When I went back that way later I heard some girls in there talking and I looked under a overhang so I could see into the room.(left) I thought they were talking to the man on the bed but there was no one in there and the bed was gone and there was blood on the floor. They were laughing and talking about how they were going to get rid of the evidence. They were trying to clean the floor. I realized they had killed the man in there and my thought was to bring in a crocodile to eat the body. So the crocodile would be blamed.

Basie Martins
      Keymaster

Hi Gina, I will interpret your dream before Monday or on Monday at the latest. It is a very interesting dream.

Basie Martins
      Keymaster

Hi Gina,

This was definitely an emotional restoration dream. It was a revelation (presentation) of all the fears that this bad incident caused in your life.

It is very important to understand that although one dream is a message from God and the other a natural method to restore our emotional condition, both can and must be interpreted. Interpretation of all dreams and visions will either reveal a message from God or it will tell us what we are struggling with, in our personal lives.

Both interpretations need to be followed up by actions. God does not communicate unimportant information to us and emotional restoration dreams are designed to help us cope with life. It accurately exposes emotional and problematic issues in your life. We actually need to act upon these issues and that is why we need to give attention to both types of dreams.

Emotional restoration dreams are not just a way of restoring us emotionally but it is also, on purpose, telling us that we need to take action to sort out or to address certain issues in our lives. We need to interpret these types of dreams so that we can identify problem areas in our faith walk with God. After we have identified these problems we need to submit these individual problems to the word of God and to the will of God. We should never ignore any dreams or visions. It is of the utmost importance that we deal with these messages according to God’s word and God’s will.

A canoe speaks of a person’s own personal quest, tenacity, and zeal to achieve something that he feels strongly about. This quest can be negative or positive. The fact that you were led by a black plastic (which was negative)(you realized that it was not God that led you with that deal or a business opportunity) and the fact that you were scared of the sharks (this probably represented the person who caused the bad incident)

In the dream, you felt embarrassed because you started to walk in fear. A lade bartender symbolizes a person who gives people alcohol which speaks of causing people to be under the influence of people rather than the Holy Spirit. You did not say much about this so I suspect that people who counseled you after the incident influenced you in a bad way. You should have been led by the Holy Spirit to deal with this incident and you should have allowed him to restore you. I am taking a shot into the dark here because there is not much information about this. All I know is that people influenced you instead of the Holy Spirit, during or after the incident.

The part of the dead man and the crocodile and people getting away with murder and blaming something or someone else, speaks of the fact that it bothered you that people are getting away without taking responsibility for their actions. People just cover up and hide their crimes. You experienced this part in the dream because it was very difficult for you to deal with the fact that the person harmed you so severely and he just got away with it.

God gave you that song because of this: I was whining and discouraged. I came home from work crying and tired. I had prayed all the way home, “why can’t I be successful or have anything?? Why am I failing at everything and everyone else gets blessed.”

He was wounded for our transgressions and He paid for everybody and everything. Jesus is able to restore us all, no matter what we have experienced. Not only physical healing but even emotional healing is part of the atonement.

Gina
      Participant

Basie, thank you so much for helping me understand this. I cried while I was reading it. I do have such a hard time with it, especially how he took so much and never even cared what it did to me. He’s a millionaire and he needed my money too, apparently. I still pray for him but it’s difficult still.

I had been praying and seeking God’s direction when I had several opportunities come up. Right before I made the decision to accept this one, I had called my then boyfriend (we broke up in part because of all this) and told him I had had a dream the night before and we were broke and it scared me. I had no idea about dream interpretation! Had I known I would have known what that meant. After the fact, I was delving into how this stuff happens, how God let’s it happen, nearly committed suicide, and came across asr Martins. It literally saved my life! I’ve been deeply trying to listen to God and sometimes it’s hard to understand. But with this website and dream dictionary I’m learning (I wanted to do the school but.. Ya know.. The money that was stolen was all I had.) But I’m learning so much with the resources here and my daughter is also very involved with me (we’ve also had many dreams about babies). We try to interpret our dreams together almost everyday and we try to help other people understand theirs too. There are many of mine that I still don’t know what they mean but I have 2 years of nearly daily dreams written down!

Thank you so much for all you do!

Basie Martins
      Keymaster

Hi Gina,

I am glad that we could help. I really do not mind that you share all those old dreams. My website is a training and development website and you can post your dreams regularly. It will benefit all the students on the forum. It helps quite a lot if you can mention the triggers if you can remember them but if you don’t, no problem. Don’t guess the triggers if you are not sure.

Anyway, thank you for your participation. Much appreciated.

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.