Interpretation on a boat, moving at high speeds

Home Community Dreams Interpretation Development Forum Interpretation on a boat, moving at high speeds

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      Rachel
      Participant

the dream started at a friends house. We were looking at a boat ( this friend works on boat engines for a living, my husband used to work with him). The boat had a big hole in it. My husband was laughing about the hole. All he could say was “it’s going to be alright”. The friend was giving him a hard time but was ok with the hole in the boat. I was angry with him. Then the dream shifted. We were on the same boat but the hole was gone. My husband was no longer there. The boat had steps on the front. I almost fell off. The friend pulled me half way back on the steps. But I had to pull myself the rest of the way up. Then my friend left. All of a sudden this unfamiliar guy was beside me. We had to hold onto a bar and our hands were touching. We were speeding across the water. It was a great exciting feeling. I was full of joy. The. All of a sudden we were going thru what looked like a court house like are with the boat. I was laughing feeling silly. I then woke up.
      golden key- my husband passed in an automobile accident almost a year prior.

Gideon
      Participant

Hi Rachel,

It appears that this is an emotional restoration dream. It is all about dealing with the fact that you have lost your husband. Although boats are usually about evangelism, they can sometimes represent our quests or motivation in life. It is a vehicle and even a car can sometimes represent our motivation and purpose in life. In the dream, you started this life quest (purpose in life) with your husband.

Together you did experience some difficulty. The “hole” for instance, indicated something in your life that could have caused big problems for the two of you. However, your husband was not concerned. He knew that you will be alright. So in a sense, his message for you today, if he could give you a message, would have been, “It is all OK and it will be OK.

So the rest of the dream, although it started off slow and awkward (strangers around you) (almost falling and strangers helping you), you started to get used to this new life without your husband. You started to enjoy it and that is what I think your husband would have wanted. You even became “silly” which speaks of pure joy. This dream is telling you that you have a new life and all will be OK.

I think the “court house” speaks of you enjoying the legal right to act like you do and nobody can accuse you of any wrongdoing.

Gideon
      Participant

I almost forgot about the “high speed”. Maybe this came suddenly, and if this is more a message from God than an emotional restoration dream (it can be both at the same time because God does get involved when we struggle), then whatever this is all about may speak of something in the future (you and the stranger touching hands speaks of “connection”), so it may come suddenly and it may change your life completely in an exciting way.

Rachel
      Participant

Wow Gideon. You are so spot on!!!! That dream came a year after my husband passed. He has been gone almost two and a half years. His most used quote was” don’t worry about it, I’ll all be ok”. I even had it put on his tombstone. Because of his passing I now do devotions with women who struggle with drugs/ alcohol. A lady prophesied ( who I had never met) over me some things and one was God had a godly husband coming for me and it will be very quick when it happens

Basie Martins
      Keymaster

Good job Gideon! I thought you had it right!

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.