Interpretation: Person on left to person on right

Home Community Dreams Interpretation Development Forum Interpretation: Person on left to person on right

Tagged: , , ,

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Fred
      Participant

If I’m sitting in between two people. One to my left and the other to my right, and the one on my left speaks and I agree and turn to the person on the right speaking the truth, would that be a symbol moving from left to right or top left and top right?

Basie Martins
      Keymaster

Hi Fred, this has nothing to do with “moving from left to right” or “top left” or “top right” (Both these elements are seen in your visionary field and the scene plays out in front of you).

Your dream was merely a conversation between you and two other people. The one on your left-hand side influenced you with words. You received the words and when you spoke those words to the person on your right. It had a positive result because you indicated that you spoke the “truth”.

The left side of our bodies, like our left ear, speaks of positive or negative influences and the right side of our bodies speaks of negative or positive actions. It is true in your dream as well. You received a positive influence from the person on your left and it led to positive actions (the truth).

I copied and pasted this principle from the dictionary for you:

Human body parts

The left-hand side of the human body speaks of negative and positive influences while the right-hand side of the body speaks of negative and positive actions. The Left-hand is all about receiving (negative or positive) and the right-hand all about giving (negative or positive).

The left side of the human body symbolizes negative or positive influences on a person. It speaks of a person being influenced to believe or to be motivated or to accept certain things. Limbs and internal organs are usually and an indication of what the circumstances or areas of concern are. This is not about actions but more about being exposed to pressure from other people. More detail like positive or negative colors or symbols will reveal more about the meaning of the specific dream.

The right side of the body, which includes limbs and internal organs, speaks of negative or positive actions in the life of a person. This is all about actions. More detail like positive or negative colors or symbols will reveal more about the meaning of the specific dream.

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.