Interpretation: wheels and tires stolen

Home Community Dreams Interpretation Development Forum Interpretation: wheels and tires stolen

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Dino
      Participant

I had a dream where I had parked a previously owned car and when I returned the car was on stands and the wheels and tires were stolen, there was also items in the car that was stolen.
      Possible triggers
      1.interceeding for the healing of my father
      2.restoration for my marriage
      3.a closer walk with the Lord

Basie Martins
      Keymaster

Hi Dino,

The previously owned vehicle (I assumed owned by you), speaks of either an old job, or an old business, or an old ministry, or an old motivation or project.

Anyway, this job or ministry or business or project or motivation is not active. It is actually broken. The stolen wheels indicate that there is no faith or willingness or the means (lack of resources) to get it (whatever the vehicle represents) to work or function.

Even spiritual equipment and abilities for it to function (things in the vehicle) are lacking so this (whatever it is) is actually “dead”.

The fact that everything was stolen speaks of the involvement of people or demons who caused this deterioration to happen. It is not something that you did. It is not you that lost faith and willingness but it was caused by external influences or forces.

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.