Interpretation, #window #baby

Home Community Dreams Interpretation Development Forum Interpretation, #window #baby

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      D@NI€”L
      Participant

I had this very short dream a week ago.
      I was standing before a large window in a large room and i saw myself holding a beautiful newborn baby and i was very glad about it!

Basie Martins
      Keymaster

Hi D@NI€”L,

Can you please answer this question for me? Where did you see yourself? Through the window standing outside the room with you looking at yourself from inside the room? Or, did you just see yourself with the baby there in the room at the window? Just describe it a bit more clearly for these detail may change the meaning of the dream.

Thanks

D@NI€”L
      Participant

I saw myself from within the room, holding the baby and i felt the joy emotion from Receiving the newborn baby.

Basie Martins
      Keymaster

Hi D@NI€”L,

This dream definitely symbolizes the birth of a new ministry or the expansion of an existing ministry. The fact that you are thankful and glad about this speaks of this expansion or this new ministry being very close to your heart (important to you). The fact that the room is large and that there is a large window speaks of a big ministry (large room) and clear vision or spiritual insight (large window) and or transparency (large window).

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.