Isaiah 37:30

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      jennifer195
      Participant

Hello this is not a dream interpretation but an advice I seek as I have come to you before regarding dream interpretations and I trust your wisdom so I feel comfortable to share this. I was in prayer on Jan 1st. I remember asking the Lord about his will for me for my life and regarding my future husband/marriage he has for me. I asked him Lord if you want to reveal anything about this new year please do regarding my future husband And as I was flipped my pages on my Bible I came across this verse in the Bible I just could not ignore.is this the Lords way of saying I will meet him in three years? The Bible verse he gave me was Isaiah 37:30 (please search If you can abs read passage) I want to know if this is God telling me or not because the next day my pastor in the church was talking about sewing and reaping and in due time so I wanted to know if this was confirmation. At the same
      Time it stresses me more to know I still have three more years before finding the right person. Please let me know. Thank you!

jennifer195
      Participant

Hello? Is there anyone that can advice me

jennifer195
      Participant

Hello I don’t know why but waiting three more years is giving me so much anxiety :( I don’t know why I can’t imagine waiting three more years I’m 28 and I don’t know. How can I be more at peace if God is telling me this will happen in three years?

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.