JAKE CROSSING RIVER

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Woodsman
      Participant

Dream

JAKE CROSSING RIVER

I watched Jake move from my left to right as he crossed thigh deep rushing water in a river channel. He crossed the river channel on his four wheeler off road vehicle to get to a gravel bar island in the river. He then crossed back to land and back to the island again while on foot.

Woodsman
      Participant

SYMBOLS LIST

Moving left to right = confirms that blessings or victory or deliverance in a bad or undesired situation is imminent.

River = speaks of a huge or abundant flow of financial provision and or spiritual blessings.

Crossing three times = It speaks of completeness and the perfect testimony.

Vehicle = symbolizes ministries, motivation (life’s journey), natural jobs, business situations

INTERPRETATION

Considerable Financial and/or spiritual blessings are imminent for Jake And his family There will either be an increase in ministry or in job or business opportunities. I am tending to lean towards an increase in financial blessings based on what I know about their situation. They are perhaps not doing as well as they would like financially which results in an undesirable situation financially which would go along with the “left to right” symbology. There may be obstacles and rough going (off road vehicle) but they should be able to “arrive” if they continue to put their trust in the Lord

Basie Martins
      Keymaster

Hi Woodsman,

I think your interpretation is spot-on. Well done.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.