Lost My Co-Workers

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Woodsman
      Participant

Dream

LOST MY CO-WORKERS

I was at a large industrial complex such as the mine I used to work at. My coworkers and I were deep inside one of the buildings. We needed to all go outside to do some cleanup work I think so we all began heading toward an exit. I was behind a young lady who was not keeping up with the rest. When we finally exited the building, the lady I was following stopped to do something & I was then able to move around her and rush to catch up with the rest. However I could not find the rest of my coworkers. It was 45 minutes until quitting time.

Woodsman
      Participant

SYMBOLS LIST

Lots of related buildings = global church?

Cleanup work outside = evangelism outside the church

Woman = the church or a congregation

Woman stopped = stagnant church?

Numeral 4 = nature and knowledge. In a negative sense, the number four symbolizes ignorance.

Numeral 5 = God’s grace to men in terms of provision and financial blessings. The number five speaks of the blessings of God which speak of life. In a negative sense, the number five symbolizes fruitlessness or bareness.

INTERPRETATION

I believe that God is showing me that the global church is stagnant, ignorant spiritually as well as barren and fruitless. When it comes to evangelism, they are no where to be found. They are what we call MIA or Missing In Action.

PRACTICAL APPLICATION

If there is a personal practical application, I believe that maybe God is showing me this because perhaps He wants to use me to do my part to help reverse the present state of the global church. By incorporating the previous dream interpretation on this same night into this dream, God may be saying He wants me to concentrate on growing quickly spiritually through proper training and to then seek to do my part to help the global church reach it’s full potential. I am not yet aware of the part that He wants me to be active in but am confident that He will lead and direct me as needed

Basie Martins
      Keymaster

Hi Woodsman,

Again, you have this interpretation spot-on. The church is definitely in a bad state on many levels. We cannot follow the old ways of the traditional church. We need to seek God and the ways that He wants us to follow. You are probably called to be a pioneer and you are also a teacher. This means that God is going to use you to help the body of Christ to seek and follow God’s ways and not the church’s ways. You will lead and teach.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.