Lost The Way

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Woodsman
      Participant

Dream

LOST THE WAY

I was in a large industrial complex apparently as a maintenance worker. My route went through many buildings! up ladders, around corners, up stairways etc. A man was leading, I was following and I was being followed by a young man. I had gone this route several times previously. Me and the person that was leading the way had outpaced the young fella while we were going through crowds of people and the young fella went the wrong way. I stopped to get the young fellas attention and then once I did, we continued on the proper route trying to catch back up with the leader. Most of the way through the route towards our destination, I lost the way. I could not remember enough to find the proper route. There was one place on the correct route where young ladies were that wore clothing that exposed their perfect unblemished legs. That location was near the destination I believe. I could not find that location. The young fella was to work in that (legs) location all shift.

Woodsman
      Participant

SYMBOLS LIST

Man = symbolizes a messenger from God with a message from God

Buildings = Buildings symbolize many aspects of spiritual growth and development in the lives of the children of God. A big building with multiple levels symbolizes a large institutional church with departments or the global, national regional or local institutionalized church.

Ladders = speaks of spiritual activities in a ministry or work-related situation which leads to promotion. Symbolizes a positive step-by-step movement, increase or progress upwards or forwards or into the right direction. This speaks of improvement or promotion.

Stairs = Stairs going up speak of promotion.
      In another sense, stairs going up symbolizes a person experiencing spiritual promotion by embracing activities and viewpoints founded in new tests or truths or doctrines. These new viewpoints are Holy Spirit inspired and it has a very positive and good inf l uence on such a person.

Perfect Legs = Legs speak of the power and the strength of a person. Your legs enable you to stand and to face life from a position of readiness.
      Strong legs symbolize a strong spiritual condition or position of power.

Not knowing the way forward =? lack of spiritual growth

Leading a young man =? Winning souls for Christ

PRELUDE TO INTERPRETATION

I discussed the night before with a friend by email about me taking an online Christian College course coming up in a month. He tried to discourage me. I believe the following dream interpretation very well may be confirmation from the Lord that I SHOULD take the course. The course facilitator/teacher will be able to lead me in a deeper knowledge of a particular spiritual subject that should help me in leading others to Christ

INTERPRETATION

Someone will come into my life to help direct me with message/s from the Lord. By following that advice or teaching, I will grow in my spiritual walk. I will be steadily growing spiritually, sometimes quickly, sometimes slower but yet still growing. It may be that I will receive promotions in a large institutional church with departments or the global, national regional or local institutionalized church. I will never reach this level of spiritual strength and power by attempting to make it on my own without Godly guidance. By me receiving the proper guidance, I will in turn be able to lead others on the right path

Basie Martins
      Keymaster

Hi Woodsman,

I think your interpretation was spot-on. Well done. The bottom line is, being prepared for ministry takes a long time, it is quite complicated and quite a journey in which God’s servants need to be prepared in so many areas and aspects of life. Your dream revealed this complexity and the different aspects quite well.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.