Mobile Marine Transport Unit

Home Community Dreams Interpretation Development Forum Mobile Marine Transport Unit

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Woodsman
      Participant

Dream

MOBILE MARINE TRANSPORT UNIT
      I was in a location where many things were being invented and developed whose purpose I believe was to fight evil. One of the inventions was a long cylindrical shaped object perhaps roughly 2 feet wide by 10 feet long. I was in a river and was being pulled rapidly up and down this river by hanging onto the rear of this invention.

Woodsman
      Participant

SYMBOLS LIST

Cylindrical mobile marine unit = small boat = Small boats symbolize evangelistic outreaches and ministries on a smaller scale. However this is not a sit inside craft but rather one that literally pulls your body through the water on the surface.

River = speaks of a huge or abundant flow of financial provision and/or spiritual blessings.

INTERPRETATION

I believe this dream is interpreted to mean that I will move easily and freely in the flow of the spirit through gifts of the spirit as well as my relationship with God. I will quickly experience spiritual renewal/revival and growth.

Basie Martins
      Keymaster

Hi Woodsman,

I think this interpretation is correct. Well done.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.