Murdering of two people

Home Community Dreams Interpretation Development Forum Murdering of two people

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Dino
      Participant

Golden key, I asked the Lord his heart in the matter of me and my wife separation, I was tired of everyone ones opinions and comments, including mine and my wife, So I asked the lord to reveal his mind in the matter.
      I dreamt that my wife and I killed two people, and buried them, but can’t recall the actual event being done, it was just a sense of revelation, we thought that no one would ever find out, the next thing police and investigators arrived knocking at the door, I then opened the door and let them in, they wanted to question us, my wife gave me a look as to say act normal they will never find out, as the police were sitting my wife asked me and said where is the blanket, now the blanket in my dream was a blanket they I really have, it has yellow and green squares on it, I then went to retrieve the blanket, and on returning, I thought to my self we are both guilty to go to hell for this, as I then entered the room, the police had been there for some time already, but had not started the questioning, although I knew they were there for the questioning as if they were waiting.

Basie Martins
      Keymaster

Hi Dino,

The murder of the two people speaks of the end of relationships that was forcefully carried out.

When you and your wife got separated (the end of your relationship) you basically killed each other, unless third parties were involved which does not really make sense in this regard.

The yellow blanket with the green squares may speak of jealousy (yellow) and soulish thinking (green)(although it is a real blanket in real life, maybe the fact that it was in your dream caused it to become symbolic as well). A blanket speaks of rest. I suspect that this situation is actually preventing rest. Things probably cannot be solved or put to rest as a result of the inability of both of you to solve this matter.

I know that you are struggling a lot because of this situation and that you have done what you can and still you could not succeed yet. This is hard on you and that is why I am certain that it is just an emotional dream. Necessary but not the end of the world. Take it up with God.

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.