Pregnant

Viewing 19 reply threads
  • Author
      jennifer195
      Participant

I had a dream that I looked at my stomach and saw a belly like I was pregnant. I was looking at the mirror and seeing an actual round belly as if I was already pregnant and I remember freaking out saying how can I be pregnant ?! I’m a virgin im not even married… and I was thinking in mind if I would keep the baby or what to do.l about it after. It didn’t feel like it was my baby but I was pregnant It felt scary and like a burden that when I woke up from this dream I was relieved that this was a dream and not reality.

jennifer195
      Participant

I wasn’t thinking to abort the baby but more thoughts of how I’m going to deal with this once baby comes

jennifer195
      Participant

Yes leading a life group at my church with girls but that’s about it. I wonder why I kept saying it can’t be mine I’m a virgin… that’s what worries me if it’s bad mesnjnf

jennifer195
      Participant

It didn’t reveal gender because I was pregnant in the dream abs was looking at my belly through the mirror and kept seeing the belly

jennifer195
      Participant

Not that much I have to work super hard on it though it’s our first time leading it so not a lot of people are in it! It can be draining a little because I’m learning too

Basie Martins
      Keymaster

Hi Jennifer,

Are you involved in a ministry or a job situation, or even being motivated about something that you actually do not want to be involved with? This implies that you got pregnant (with something) that you do not really want. In such a case it was initiated by somebody else (you became pregnant because of another person’s will or desires, almost against your will).

In another sense, this job or ministry or motivation that you are involved with may be something that you conceived and do not want anymore or are not sure you still want, as Fully Restored already suggested.

jennifer195
      Participant

Hey Basie Martins! You are so right. The opportunity to lead this life group came from a friend of mine in church she was co leading with another person and the second person couldn’t join anymore.. so she asked me to fill in and co lead this life group with her. Of course I said yes to co lead with this friend of mine because I wanted to be obedient to the Lord. So yes because of that I am co- leading . Does this mean the Lord is telling me that this is not the purpose or plan he has for my life? Or that it is but I am just not accepting of it.

Basie Martins
      Keymaster

Hi Jennifer,

I am not sure. It probably is one of the two. However, the dream does indicate that you do not want this and usually, people actually do want to do what God wants. He gives us the desire in our hearts to do what He wants. Also, God does not push us into ministries that do not fit our personalities and gifts. This is why I say that usually, people do want to go where God leads them to.

jennifer195
      Participant

Could it be about a new job I’m starting? However I felt no pressure from outside source.. I made the decision to go into it because it will be beneficial for my future career

jennifer195
      Participant

Also this ministry came from a friend needing me. I was never called from leaders in church to do this, but rather when the person dropped out they asked me to fill in.

jennifer195
      Participant

Also it’s not that I didn’t want to do that ministry I do but sometimes it can be hard or overwhelming

jennifer195
      Participant

I’m just wondering it can’t be about the new job that I will be starting right? Also why would I keep saying I’m a virgin this can’t be my baby” I’m still confused on that part

Basie Martins
      Keymaster

Hi Jennifer,

“I’m just wondering it can’t be about the new job that I will be starting right?” (It could be but we cannot help you with this. You will have to seek God’s face to determine what it is)

Why would I keep saying “I’m a virgin this can’t be my baby” (This emphasizes the fact that the “desire” for whatever it is is not from you. It is somebody else’s desire). It means the baby is not yours and the fact that you are pregnant with that baby is fake. Fake probably means something like a false pregnancy.

Anyway, you do not have to be caught up in the technicality of all this. The dream simply means you are involved in something that is not from you but “forced” on you by someone else. You should find out what it is and get out of it.

jennifer195
      Participant

The only thing is the job is something I decided… Maybe it’s a conversation I had with a friend regarding the covid vaccine she kept saying how she doesn’t think I should do it I thought maybe she’s right.

Basie Martins
      Keymaster

Hi Jennifer,

That incident would have been symbolized by something different, if it was about it, not a baby. A baby symbolizes a new job or a new ministry or a new business or a new project. A baby does not symbolize a mere decision like the one you are referring to (COVID-19 vaccine).

jennifer195
      Participant

Yes I guess I’m just confused what God is telling me through this dream. That he does not want me to start this job? The reason I picked this job is because it’s related to my field to work with autistic children and I left my retail job. My friend worked at the company and gave me good advice as I was scared to join at first since my only job experience is retail. So I’m not sure what’s really forcing me to do this job. I guess I just dint want to disobey God if he is telling me not to do this job.

jennifer195
      Participant

I’m struggling with this dream to be honest because I don’t know what to do.

jennifer195
      Participant

Another thing I’m thinking it could be is a conversation I had with a friend recently weather to go for my masters in education or not. I told her I don’t think I want to go for masters but she tried to convince to apply for masters regardless… in that manner I felt forced by her to say sure maybe I will apply for masters tok even though I know my stress level and don’t want to further my education. However this conversation occurred a few days AFTER our conversation. Again I’m not sure if this is related to it but thought I’d share

jennifer195
      Participant

A few days after the dream I mean.

Basie Martins
      Keymaster

Hi Jennifer,

I was about to mention to you that the warning or the message probably points to the future when I saw your comments above. You are only pregnant in the dream. The baby was not born yet so this means that whatever it is does not exist yet.

Also, the dream could be a warning of a future event in another sense as well. It may be a warning not to be influenced by another person or people (regarding ministry, a job, or a project or something similar), in the future, and the incident with your friend who wants you to or who suggested you to do your masters certainly does fit this dream. The fact that you are already pregnant in the dream does not mean that it could not be the incident that you referred to (masters degree). In such a case, the pregnancy is a revelation of what will happen if you do (prophetic).

Also, do not forget that we should never be led by dreams. We are supposed to be led by the Holy Spirit. Dreams are a great help because God does speak to us through dreams but we should always be careful when we act on dreams.

Viewing 19 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.