Pruning a pine tree

Tagged: ,

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Terry
      Participant

In June I had this dream. I was looking up at a pine tree 🌲. As I gazed upon its fullness in the middle and top, I noticed the dead branches at the bottom of the tree. I began to prune all the dead branches.
      Interpretation
      I believe this was a dream for the church I’m currently at or me. I think God is trying to show me that a pine tree signifies beauty and fragrance to the Lord. Through obedience, lives are a sacrifice of praise and worship to God. The pruning symbolizes God purifying a person or group of people by cutting off worldly things and fleshly desires.

Bro. Jean
      Participant

Shalom, here is the meaning of your dream by God’s Grace:

The pine tree you saw in the dream represents The Lord. The middle of the tree is the present time. and the top of the tree is the future of the body of Christ. The bottom is the past. and the dead branches on the bottom represents those christians who were once unlighten, they were good christians in the past but now they went back into the world and living in sins. God is telling you to get rid of those types of christians because even though they live in sins but they are still in the church and and still attached to the church which is wrong and must be blotted out for the wrong choice they made.

God bless you.

Terry
      Participant

Thank you for your interpretation! God bless you.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.