Roof off in kitchen of old apartment

Home Community Dreams Interpretation Development Forum Roof off in kitchen of old apartment

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
      Terry
      Participant

Last night I dreamt I was with my family and we were in an old apartment house that had 3 units and I lived there almost 35 years ago. I was in the kitchen and I noticed that the roof was off just in that section of the home. Then several people were walking around in the apartment that I didn’t know. I was noticing red and white patterned wallpaper in the living room area and I also noticed that when I looked outside it was spring or summer.
      Interpretation
      I believe The kitchen represents the preparation in ministry and possible old issues I need to revisit for my current assignment. When a roof is missing it can represent a spiritual covering missing for a person or a congregation. I believe this may also have something to do do about the current church I attend with many of its members putting to much emphasis on the leadership, as the minister calls herself Apostle and not enough emphasis on faith in Jesus Christ for their spiritual covering. I say this because they declare and decree daily in intercession prayer groups and also post political and false prophet youtube videos daily. The backyard may represent old traditions in some areas of the church.

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.