Running a red light

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
      Terry
      Participant

Trigger
      I’ve been praying on the church I am at because I see some NAR elements there and am going to be leaving that church.
      Dream
      I was driving a white car fast through an intersection that had some construction and a white woman was standing by it in the middle of the road. I did not see the light turning red and went through the light avoiding the woman. I felt badly and thought police would have seen it and would want to pull me over so I pulled over to the right of the road. I looked to my left and a red car 🚗 drove past me without stopping.
      Interpretation
      The white woman was dressed in construction uniform so it may represent the church being built. The intersection because I went through the red light quickly means I’m making a decision. The white car with me as the driver means I am driving in the victory do Christ, but the red car going by me represents a person who has conflict or power drained due to conflict. Moving to the right can mean confirms a good decision or victory in a situation or deliverance is on its way.I believe it is God’s will for me to leave this church because they follow false doctrine and do unbiblical activities, using false teachers and false apostles.

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.