Sister in Christ’s dream

Home Community Dreams Interpretation Development Forum Sister in Christ’s dream

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
      Terry
      Participant

Trigger: My friend was asking God about her calling prior to this dream.
      She dreamt this almost 10 years ago.

Dream: My friend was in the blue sea with several people she didn’t know when
      Suddenly a huge wave came up and everyone around her was filled with fear and clinging to her. She was safe, but everyone else was swept away. While this was happening she heard a voice saying “Call out to Jesus and HE isn’t will save you.”
      She saw a dove followed by the Arm of God in the sky. She would be pulled up to the sky, feel a bit of fear and go to ground, several times but God would pull her up again. she praise God for saving her and noticed women by her in the air laughing and doing somersaults. At first she didn’t know if she could join them, but eventually she did and then hit her head on an old boat like Noah’s Ark. In the last part of the dream she felt confidence and started flying through open windows in the sky.
      Interpretation
      I believe the dream was positive because of the Dream symbols representing God’s provision and power. The dove represents the Holy Spirit and the arm of God shows the might and power of God to get a person through anything in life including any situation. The sea was blue, which could represent God’s revelation knowledge, but the sea represents the world. It is interesting how God supernaturally brought her up into the sky after the wave, which is spiritual and possible financial changes to come in her life. She was praising God because he saved her. The women laughing represent the joy of the Lord in His church or bride. Her head hitting Noah’s ark could represent her mind being changed through a spiritual breakthrough. She was flying through windows which represents her supernatural faith rising above earthly or natural ways of life.

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.