Streams of white smartphones

Home Community Dreams Interpretation Development Forum Streams of white smartphones

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      D@NI€”L
      Participant

Hello Dear brothers and sisters in Christ.
      This week i had this short dream about many white smartphones streaming from a Mountain, they all looked the same and were gently flowing like lava partly on top of each other. I follow the vulcano eruptions on iceland and la palma maybe this had some influence on my dream life.

Basie Martins
      Keymaster

Hi D@NI€”L,

A volcano speaks of intercessory prayer which removes mountains through travail to obtain a spiritual breakthrough.

Cellphones speak of communication, in this case, with God (prayer, two-way communication)(with God because of the cellphones being linked to the volcano and also because of the white color). The phones were white which speaks of victory and breakthroughs.

I do not know what triggered the dream. Yes, it was the fact that you watched the events on Iceland and La Palma, but, you must have asked God some questions about the events, even if you are not really aware of it (subconscious mind).

I suspect that either the events at Iceland and La Palma were natural phenomena being a revelation of what is going on in the spiritual realm, or God used it to reveal some kind of comparison to your attention (natural vs spiritual)

Sometimes, in the natural, things happen automatically because of certain reasons (influences) but in the spiritual, we can have the same results (emphasis on breakthroughs because that is what volcanos represent) through intercession and prayer. Do you or your family members need a breakthrough at the moment? Does the church need a breakthrough? This is the answer (intercession and prayer). The many cellphones speak of a multitude so I suspect that this is about the church, or people in general (even the residents of those countries) because they certainly need breakthroughs because of the financial complications of the volcanic eruptions.

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.