Taking College Snowmachine Course

Home Community Dreams Interpretation Development Forum Taking College Snowmachine Course

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Woodsman
      Participant

Taking College Snowmachine Course

I had bought a new snowmachine but before I was going to operate it I was going to attend a college level course. No idea really what the course was about but in the course though I was to learn about parts my new snowmachine needed for operation. Don’t now know what the main focus of the course was however as the snogo parts was only a small part of the course. In the course we were asked to hold our breath until we were told to let it out. I was unable to quite hold my breath for the entire requested duration. I was actually holding my breath in real life.

Woodsman
      Participant

SYMBOLS LIST

Snowmachine = vehicle = symbolizes ministries, motivation (life’s journey), natural jobs, business situations and special movements and projects in life.

College = University = speaks of a place of learning. It speaks of our spiritual school of the Holy Spirit and also of the school of life. It refers to people who are a bit further developed than those still in school.

Hold breath = breath = symbol of active life. It speaks of the life of God in us.
      When we breathe we are alive. It also speaks of spiritual life.

INTERPRETATION

God is showing me that I need some higher level training for a new ministry that He has planned for me. This training will actually help me to know how to maintain and keep my ministry running smoothly and correctly. It will have to do with my spiritual life so therefore a ministry rather than business, job etc

Basie Martins
      Keymaster

Hi Woodsman,

Snow symbolizes a winter season in spiritual matters or in a person’s life. It symbolizes a time of resting, purification, and preparation for future growth in a new season. It symbolizes a time or a period of inactivity. It also symbolizes a time of watching before a new season or future growth or for new opportunities. So you have this aspect right.

You are also right about the training and preparation as symbolized by attending college. When we are prepared for ministry, it is often a lot different than what we expected. Even when we start our full-time ministry, it is almost always different than what we expected (usually a lot harder and we experience things that we never expected). This is symbolized by you experiencing something else. The holding of your breath may speak of God teaching you to be patient. This is always something that many ministers struggle with when they are prepared for ministry by the Holy Spirit in the School of the Holy Spirit.

Well done, your interpretation was spot-on.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.