Interpretation: Throwing ring away

Home Community Dreams Interpretation Development Forum Interpretation: Throwing ring away

Viewing 11 reply threads
  • Author
      jennifer195
      Participant

Hello, I have a dream that needs interpretation. I have a boyfriend I have been dating for four months. This is the dream: In this dream, I was in a parking lot and there were shopping centers. I entered a store and was looking at necklaces or rings I think and purchased one. Later My boyfriend was at the lot. I threw away the necklace in the trash. As I threw it away, I regret it. I started digging the trash to find it.. then I saw another girl picking it up. That was the end of the dream. I am positive it was during the day in the dream.

Sarah

Hi Jennifer,

If I have identified the trigger that caused this dream correctly, this dream is about a relationship that you have with someone.

The dream indicates that you did not consider this relationship seriously. A neckless, in a spiritual sense, speaks of the following: A bracelet symbolizes betrothal or a pledge. We are betrothed to Jesus Christ. That speaks of his commitment to the church. The bracelet is close to the heart which speaks of the joining of two hearts. He will never leave us or forsake us. It is important when it comes to faith issues that we can stand on God’s promises. Whatever God said He will do, He definitely will do. This is how faith works. God promised that He will do exactly what his word says. He pledged that if we act a certain way or if we are obedient, He will act and his word will be active in our lives. The bracelet speaks of us belonging to Christ but also us, as the bride of Christ, acting on his word in faith because of his promises. It speaks of the covenant between us and God.

In your case, it is not spiritual. It is about your lack of commitment, pledge or unwillingness to be betrothed to this person. You threw the bracelet away. It had no value in your heart.

The fact that you lost it and another girl picking it up speaks of you losing the opportunity to be betrothed to this guy. You actually lost him because of your lack of commitment.

If this dream is about a relationship that you do not regard seriously enough, the indication is there that you may regret it. You may lose this person. To me, it appears to be a warning.

Of course, if I did identify the trigger incorrectly then this interpretation is wrong. Are you in such a relationship with someone right now? If it is spiritual, then this person may be Christ Jesus, which indicates that you are reckless regarding your spiritual relationship with Christ. I do not know. I think you might know the answer to this question.

Blessings

Sarah

By the way, it appears that you are not sure what you threw away, a necklace or a ring. I already explained a necklace or a bracelet above. A ring in dreams and visions symbolizes a person’s commitment to another person. It speaks of unity or an agreement or a covenant. So as you can see a ring is almost the same as a bracelet but the focus is more on commitment and unity. With a bracelet, the focus is more on the ability to stand on the promises that a person made to another person. It means that you can rely on such a person. It is like a covenant that cannot be broken.

jennifer195
      Participant

It was a guy I dated. However, this guy made many comments to me that made me afraid to commit to him. Such as, him not being over his ex and still wanting to be with me. Also, saying things like the devil told me you’re not good enough for me, etc. little things like that that made me not want to commit to a person whose feelings were never mutual.

jennifer195
      Participant

I’ve also had dreams of him lying in bed with another girl, before he shared to me he wasn’t over his ex.

jennifer195
      Participant

If I did disobey God through this does that mean I’ll be single forever ? Through this dreams it became very obvious this guy wasn’t over his ex and I couldn’t commit to that

jennifer195
      Participant

I’ll was left very confused from this dream it
      Always lingered in back of my mind. Because how and why would God want me to be with someone that doesn’t mutually love me? Or someone who isn’t over their ex, a guy who wavers in his feelings this way? I really had to focus on the reality which was him being very confused about his feelings towards me. One time I even found in his phone browser looking up doubts in relationship. I had to take a stand and choose me because he was not sure about me it was obvious. Even though he said he still wanted to be with me..

Sarah

Hi Jennifer, this explains a lot. This dream does not condemn you. It is not a message from God and He is definitely not upset with you. It does not mean that you will not be married and that you won’t find a good man one day. I agree that you cannot commit to the person that you have described. So based on this, I am now sure that this dream is an emotional restoration dream. This matter bothered you, probably because you have feelings for this guy. It appears that you worry that you might lose him and that is why you had this dream. The dream is just a reflection of your emotions. God gave us this type of dream to reset our emotions but also to make us aware of things that bother us. The reason for this is so that we can submit those things to God and to the word of God.

Trust God and pray for wisdom. I do not say that should leave this guy permanently but you should be careful. You can only commit to a person who is committed to you. Do not fear that you will lose him. Leave this matter at the feet of Jesus and trust Him.

jennifer195
      Participant

Thank you ! God bless you. You’re helpful

jennifer195
      Participant

But can dreams like this come true? Like it showed another girl will pick it up. If I do break up let’s say.

Sarah

It probably is possible, but, as I said, this appears to be an emotional restoration dream which represents your fears and your emotions. So in this case, that part of the girl picking up the necklace speaks of you being concerned that it may happen and not a warning that it will happen.

jennifer195
      Participant

Yes you’re right ! Thank you again. You were so helpful.

Viewing 11 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.