Home › Community › Dreams Interpretation Development Forum › Two Oxygen Tanks
Tagged: agreement, explosion, living room, relationship, social
- This topic has 2 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 1 year, 5 months ago by Oscar.
- December 26, 2021 at 12:12 #22322OscarParticipant
Two Oxygen Tanks
I was in the hallway and a man I don’t know threw 2 oxygen tanks into the living room. I had a feeling that I needed to get everyone in the house out from the tanks exploding.
- January 4, 2022 at 05:29 #22358SparkleParticipant
There is a person (man) you have a social (living room) relationship with (not intimate), who has a message (don’t know if good or bad) that is leading (hallway) your heart. You both are in agreement (two) and you have a change of heart, and new outlook (explosion).
You anticipate that other people you know may not be in agreement which could be devastating (explosion).
- January 5, 2022 at 00:21 #22366OscarParticipant
I have a female friend that I’ve been seeing for the past year. It is best we shouldn’t see each other because we both have matters in our lives we need to take care of. I broke off all ties with her so we can concentrate in taking care of our matters. An argument came from this and we ended the relationship. You were right about my dream. The man and two oxygen tanks I couldn’t understand.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.