Underwater In A Cave

Home Community Dreams Interpretation Development Forum Underwater In A Cave

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Woodsman
      Participant

Dream

UNDERWATER IN A CAVE

My brother and I were at a medium sized lake that was covered over with a roof. I was on the wall high above the lake looking down so that I could kind of see the lake bottom all over the lake. I was looking at it with fishing in mind like where would be the best place to try to fish.

Next scene my brother, several others and I were at the bottom of the lake. We were in what looked like an underwater cave without knowing how we got there. There were two young children there that were each sleeping on beds. We had to find our way out and all the passages we could see were tiny body sized openings. I picked one and started climbing out. The others were all hanging on to the one in front of them which ended that I was pulling everybody’s weight and resistance on me therefore jeopardizing my handholds. My handholds were sagging under the weight and appeared to be ready to tear loose.. I told them they would have to turn loose of me and do their own climbing out as individuals. We had a small hand held device that made air for us to breathe while under water and no one was panicked or worried. We just needed to find our way out back to the surface.

Woodsman
      Participant

SYMBOLS LIST

Brother = The likeness and the character and the relationship between you and this person are emphasized and need to be considered. In terms of relationship, it speaks of us needing to get along with our Christian family because we are family. In terms of character and likeness, it is all about us being like each other because we are all born of God and the same

Lake = water symbolizes the results of an outpouring of the Holy Spirit and or financial blessings in our lives. water is the main and primary symbol for either financial blessings or spiritual blessings.

Roof = A roof is a symbol of spiritual covering.

Wall = A wall in dreams and visions speaks of an obstacle that needs to be overcome. It speaks of restraint and/or restriction. In another sense, a wall can symbolize protection by keeping the enemy out.

Fishing = Fish symbolize lost souls being won for Christ. Fishermen on the sea also symbolize souls being won for Christ.

Underwater = ? Being totally enveloped or submerged in the presence of the Holy Spirit

Cave = ? seclusion, shelter, stronghold, hiding place, in a world of the soul, secret place, reclusive, tomb

Two = symbolizes agreement and union

Children = Children in dreams and visions symbolize Christians who are immature and still under guardianship.

Beds = A bed in dreams and visions symbolizes a state of rest or inactivity and even ignorance. This can speak of an inactive situation or period in the spiritual life of a person.

Breathing underwater = It speaks of a person who is spiritually mature enough to handle or face really overwhelming circumstances and situations. They just do not give up and they just persevere until the circumstances or situations change.

INTERPRETATION

There will be a spiritual outpouring for me and other like minded people. God is preparing me/us to be “fishers of men” and that there will be souls won for Him in the ministry. These new converts will be ignorant in the things of the Lord and will need to be mentored until they are spiritually able to stand on their own. The ministry appears to be made up of a small number of spiritually mature people. Initially they will look to me to be the leader and rely heavily on me but God is showing me that I will need to direct them to be more independent and personally responsible for their way forward. If not, then the burden could be too great for me and the way forward for all of us could be hampered. We may not be able to work our calling or ministry out in the open but rather more in an undercover sort of operation. The spiritual walls around us will need to be high and strong to keep the enemy from entering

Basie Martins
      Keymaster

Hi Woodsman,

I have no comments on this interpretation. I think you said it all.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.