Using An Outhouse Toilet

Home Community Dreams Interpretation Development Forum Using An Outhouse Toilet

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Woodsman
      Participant

Dream

USING AN OUTHOUSE

I needed to use an outhouse to urinate. There was a big full length clear window in the side of it and a woman was just outside the window waiting to be next. She was looking through the window when I entered but then turned her back before I got to business. I turned my back to the window for some privacy and relieved myself. There was also an object in this dream that was much larger than normal.

Woodsman
      Participant

SYMBOLS LIST

Toilet (Passing urine) = speaks of a person who dealt with a particular sin in his life. He has conquered over that sin.

Window = exposing what is on the inside?

Woman = church or congregation

Larger than normal symbol/s = Excessively big sometimes indicates that the specific aspect has been a problem or an influence for a long time or a very big problem.

PRELUDE TO INTERPRETATION

During my alone time with the Lord yesterday, I told Him to remove ANYTHING in my life that slowed or prevented me from growing closer to Him, anything that hindered my walk with Him. I also submitted the sin of my pride to Him in particular.

INTERPRETATION

God is telling me that I have surrendered a very big problem to Him by opening up my soul/spirit to Him. Because of that openess/surrender to Him, the sin has been conquered. The particular sin may have been my negative feelings and attitude towards our local church congregation for not being open to the Leading of the Holy Spirit or for not seeking a spiritual revival or awakening. It is my attitude and me not trusting and leaving it up to God for bringing about the change that might be the sin represented here.

Basie Martins
      Keymaster

I think your interpretation is correct.

It is very difficult to deal with people and congregations that are rejecting the Holy Spirit or the truth and the ways of God, including true doctrines. An anointed and great spiritual leader once told me that I should never try to change a congregation or people when it comes to spiritual matters. He told me that it is a complete waste of time. Firstly because people and congregations will almost always never change and secondly it will only cause hurt and conflict which is not good.

His recommendation: Leave on amicable terms and find the right place and the right congregation where God is served in spirit and in truth.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.