What does my vision mean?

Home Community Dreams Interpretation Development Forum What does my vision mean?

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      vk101818
      Participant

I had a vision of the words “Divorced” spelled out in multicolors like the rainbow move across in front of me like a motion picture. Then, it left and the sun shone so bright in the sky with a heart between two clouds with “Jesus” wrote inside of it and then went away. Can anyone interpretate this for me? My husband ask for a divorce in Oct. 2022 but never filed until last week. I have been praying to God several times daily for healing of my my husband and I and marriage restoration and for him to stop the divorce.

Oscar
      Participant

This is not easy for me to say because I did not understand how my wife being a Christian herself can ask me for a divorce. The reason for my divorce was she lost feelings for me.

The word “Divorced” is past tense. This has already happened in the spirit realm and now coming to fruition. The rainbow is God’s glory over this situation. You can be sure that the love of God is guiding and protecting you. You are in a cloud of witnesses and things will become clear once this is over.

My ex-wife had a dream where all she saw was a broken wedding ring. I now understand why it was better for us to end our marriage. Not to be negative but I was hurt for about 3 years because of it but God never let me go. I’m at peace with this now and we are just friends. I really hope I’m wrong.

Oscar
      Participant

I just need to say that since this is still in the spirit realm you can pray against the spirit of divorce before it becomes reality. God does let us know what’s happening ahead of time before things happen. So there is always time to beat the enemy. “God has given us authority to trample on snakes and scorpions and to overcome all the power of the enemy and there is nothing he can do to harm us. Luke 10:19.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.