White cover book red squared rubi stone

Home Community Dreams Interpretation Development Forum White cover book red squared rubi stone

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      Monica
      Participant

My brother had a dream with me and this is what he remembers.

I had in my hands a book with white covers and he exclaimed to me that it was a Geneva bible. He started looking through it, but saw that the pages had no writing and he was worried in the dream because I believed that the book had the truth but he didnt understand why it was blank and he was questioning if we could trust it as Gods word like that.
      I took the bible from him and told him he had to believe in it, as i turned it and on the back cover there was a small glass with a squared red stone like a rubi inside. I reached in it with my hand and pulled it out, it was actually a necklace and I was so admired by it as i tried it on my neck. He looked again through the pages of the bible, he began to see vivid images, roman numerals and ancient writing.
      Also a bearded man was there in most pages.
      These pictures were showing men going through strong persecutions and they all wore on their kneck the same kneclace that i had on. He was very worried and told me that i needed to understand what it actually ment for me to have that precious red kneclace. He said I was glad and admiring the necklace gift i found in the white covered Geneva bible that I wasn’t really concerned about all he was trying to warn me about.

Basie Martins
      Keymaster

Hi Monica,

It is interesting that he dreamed about the Geneva Bible. It is my opinion that the Geneva Bible is the most correct translation ever published. I even wrote a short post about it: Recommended Bible Study Tools

The white covers speak of purity and righteousness and of course, the authenticness of this Bible. The “no writing” in it speaks of God revealing to you what your brother saw (he had no spiritual insight). The glass is a “see-through” container that speaks of spiritual insight or revelation. The word of the Bible is this glass that allows us to “see”.

A “ruby” symbolizes preciousness, value, and glories. So the words in the Bible allow us to see the precious and valuable God, his word, and his ways.

A neckless symbolizes betrothal or a pledge. We are betrothed to Jesus Christ. That speaks of his commitment to the church. The bracelet is close to the heart which speaks of the joining of two hearts. He will never leave us or forsake us. It is important when it comes to faith issues that we can stand on God’s promises. Whatever God said He will do, He definitely will do. This is how faith works. God promised that He will do exactly what his word says. He pledged that if we act a certain way or if we are obedient, He will act and his word will be active in our lives. The bracelet speaks of us belonging to Christ but also us, as the bride of Christ, acting on his word in faith because of his promises. It speaks of the covenant between us and God.

So the words of the Bible (white covered Bible) and the preciousness and glories of God and his kingdom (red stone in glass), is a precious promise from God (neckless) of something so wonderful that nobody can describe it. If we believe Him and his word it gives us spiritual insight and it opens doors for us that change our lives completely.

Your brother began to “see” the wonderful truths and the glory of God and his kingdom. The bearded man was Christ and the persecution part is a reminder of the fact that when we follow Christ in spirit and in truth, we will also pay a price. We cannot be like him without being hated by the world and persecuted by the word. Maybe God wants you to take note of that.

Anyway, I am excited about the Geneva Bible in this dream. It is the best translation I ever saw. I have it available in modern English for free on the Resources Page.

Basie Martins
      Keymaster

Hi Monica,

If you and your brother are Americans, then the Geneva Bible may have a different meaning for your brother in the dream.

The Geneva Bible is the Bible that the Pilgrims used: Many of the early settlers in America from England came seeking religious freedom. The Pilgrims arrived in 1620 and brought with them the Geneva Bible, not the King James Bible. The KJV was seen as the Bible of the English King and the state Church of England which had been persecuting them.

So this Bible is a foundational book (document) for/of the USA.

Monica
      Participant

Hi Mr. Martins
      Thank you for your time to give an interpertation to my brother’s dream.
      We really wanted to know the meaning to the dream, so you said it might mean something different if we are american, because we actually are. We have never read a Geneva bible and currently study on kjv but I have read ur post about your recommended bible study tools thats how i came to know about it. And my brother says he has been curious about it because he has heard as well that it is a good translation. We dont know what might’ve triggered this dream.
      We read the kjv bible together

Basie Martins
      Keymaster

Hi Monica,

It was definitely a very interesting dream. I was so excited because of the Geneva Bible in there. Definitely by far the most correct translation ever. The KJV is my second choice though. Also a good translation.

If no trigger then it is a message from God. Your brother must just pray and ask the Lord what it means (what the trigger is), because when we identify triggers, it results in completely correct interpretations.

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.