Young Girl To Stay At House

Home Community Dreams Interpretation Development Forum Young Girl To Stay At House

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Woodsman
      Participant

Dream

YOUNG GIRL TO STAY AT HOUSE

There was going to be young girl that needed to stay at our house temporarily. So in preparation, my brother went through the room where she was going to stay and into the master bedroom. He then came back through and locked the door between the guest bedroom and the master bedroom. He was carrying the father’s bow. He brought the bow into a main room. I realized at that moment that I thought I might be late for school but I could not remember what time I normally leave. The next scene is I’m rushing through the school trying to find my coat to wear. School halls were crowded with people. I went to the school theater but when I got there I realized there was a bunch of people already using It. So as I turned to leave someone had seen inside the theater control room and commented to me that they (the theater) had more tools there than I had. I then was rushing through the school, to leave, I think, when I heard someone calling my name several times. I looked and there were two men arguing and were close to a fight. One had called me. So I went over and calmed the aggressor enough to get him to sit down so we all could see about negotiating a solution to the problem they were having.

Woodsman
      Participant

SYMBOLS LIST

Young girl = literal girl or spiritually immature believer?

Brother = speaks of likeness or character or relationship. In terms of relationship, it speaks of us needing to get along with our Christian family because we are family. In terms of character and likeness, it is all about us being like each other.

Door = symbolizes a new opportunity to preach the gospel of Jesus Christ or to minister the word of God.
      In a natural sense, it speaks of a new business opportunity or a new way to operate or a new way to function.

Locked door = denied access?

Bow = In a positive sense, Christians use bows and arrows like they do a sword (sword of the Spirit). In another sense, Christians are shooting arrows of love, peace, hope, revelation, victory, and deliverance into the hearts of people when they proclaim the gospel of Christ or when they preach the word of God

Father’s bow = God the Father. His bow. ie sword of the Spirit with authority ie accompanied with special annointing and power?

School = It speaks of the spiritual school of the Holy Spirit and also of the school of life.

Late = time is short? Need for speed?

Coat = symbolizes our spiritual preparation for ministry and/or for life. A cloak symbolizes an anointing and a covering from God. It speaks of what a person decided to be or prepared to do in their lives. It is an attitude that they put on. It is a decision on how or what they want to be.

Theater = people who are not themselves, who do not show their true identity?

Tools = spiritual tools, gifts of the Spirit, word of God, training. In a negative sense it could be tools of the enemy

Argue / fight = evil vs Godly? Perhaps speaks of deliverence ministry?

INTERPRETATION

This sure seems to me to be about a new ministry to new believers or those that wish to become new believers. Time is short and there is a need to prepare for this ministry. It will be with a team of others who are like minded and/or to help bring the “students” up to a level of like mindedness. Once these new believers reach some level of spiritual maturity, spiritual doors to new levels of relationship with the Father will begin to be unlocked for them. Right now those doors are locked to them. Since this will be a ministry to new believers or those who wish to be, there will be a need for leadership training for me in deliverence ministry skills. To equip for that, I am being shown that I will need a new coat of spiritual annointing, education and tools. Right now the enemy has more tools than I do, or at least he would like me to think so. The time is short and I am presently not fully prepared but I can become so or else God would not be showing me this.

Woodsman
      Participant

I did not realize that running was a symbol in the dictionary so I should have added “running” in the symbols list and added it up with the “sum” of the whole. I unfortunately can no longer edit the reply above. The addition of the “running” interpretation would change the sum a bit but the basic interpretation should still be close I believe.

Running = A more advanced and effective way of moving than walking in the kingdom of God. It makes you advance faster and it achieves spiritual results a lot faster than usual.

Basie Martins
      Keymaster

Hi Woodsman,

Your interpretation may be correct. However, it also fits the characteristics of an emotional restoration dream. If this is the case, this dream may be a reflection of your emotions regarding an incident or regarding your experience of the preparation process (school). It all depends on the trigger that initiated this dream.

My opinion is that this dream is the latter. If it is an emotional restoration dream then it does not really have a spiritual meaning except that you struggled emotionally with something at the time that you had the dream, and, it is definitely about spiritual preparation because of the school and the arguing between the two people that speaks of
      conflict and emotions of anger.

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.