youngest brother in red sweater

Home Community Dreams Interpretation Development Forum youngest brother in red sweater

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      vik21
      Participant

Please help to understand my two dreams about my youngest brother.

The first dream I saw just two days before his birthday where he was wearing red knitted sweater & thinking of something , I asked what is it ? tell me just tell me? He turn towards me and said twice – ‘gratitude, gratitude..

After two days I saw him again in the dream . This time we were standing outside in the field on each side of a long clear fresh bubbly stream of water ???

Bro. Jean
      Participant

Shalom, Here is the meaning of your two dreams by God’s grace. And I believe you are both christians as these two dreams are spiritual msg God about your brother.

1. The first dream means : God is telling you to tell your brother he should be greatful for the life God has given him.

2. The second dream means: The dark day is coming when you and your brother will be separated by death. One of you will go to the other side of the river ( death ).

My advice : If you are both christians, Thank The Lord, praise him and keep the faith. If one of you or both you is not christian, then it is time to give yout life to The Lord Jesus Christ so that when one of you is departed, you will one day meet again by God’s grace.

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.