Eyelashes in champagne bottles

Home Community Dreams Interpretation Development Forum Eyelashes in champagne bottles

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author
      Brenda
      Participant

Hi can someone please provide some guidance on eyelashes (my own) in two bottles of champagne. I assume they are on the bottle and I dust them off but I am pouring champagne and find them to be in the champagne.thanks :)

Basie Martins
      Keymaster

Hi Brenda,

To understand this dream you need to understand the following symbols:

When you dream of eyes it speaks of the ability to see or understand spiritual matters. It speaks of insight into the ways, the will, and the kingdom of God.

Eyelashes (in dreams and visions) speak of “no spiritual value”. It serves only one purpose and that is to beautify a person’s eyes and face. It does not improve eyesight.

In a negative sense, alcohol represents people allowing themselves to be under the influence of other people. We should never be under the influence of other people. God should be the only person controlling our minds and our hearts. Dreaming of being drunk or using alcohol or dreaming of liquor thus symbolizes people being under the influence of other people.

It appears that either too much attention is given to this aspect (the spiritual ability to have insight into spiritual matters), or, you are under the influence of a person who “damages” your ability to understand God’s ways and His will (who influences your “spiritual insight” in a bad way). I suspect that you are involved with a person who is more in love with “spiritual insight” than in God himself.

Although, do not forget that the trigger may change the meaning of this dream because it makes the meaning more specific. It is very important that you check this aspect out at the link below:

The Golden Key

Brenda
      Participant

Hello, thank you for your reply however I do not agree with this or the representations you have given. I do appreciate the reply though, but if anyone else has a suggestion too then I would be happy to hear it. Wine and champagne are often symbolic with a blessing – in this case a double blessing perhaps. Eyelashes can involve lust and therefore perhaps lust or envy is ruining a blessing. Eyelashes are also not just for beautifying ones face but they actually provide protection to the eye – so could perhaps be about not protecting “eyes” within the blessing. I do thank you for your contribution but I don’t think I’m this case it is right, and would be very grateful for some open dialogue perhaps from members too in order to discuss other potential symbolism here. The champagne was not being drunk and don’t see a blanket case for it being classed under “alcohol = drunkenness” so I think there is some deeper in the symbology for that.

Basie Martins
      Keymaster

Hi Brenda,

That is why I asked you to read the Golden Key. A dream is always interpreted incorrectly until the correct “trigger” is identified. As soon as that is done, the interpretation will be correct.

Please read that post because I noticed that you did not respond to it (you only mentioned that you do not agree with the interpretation without referring to the trigger).

A few questions that may help to interpret the dream correctly:

Are you involved in the prophetic ministry?

Can you describe the eyelashes a bit more clearly?

Basie Martins
      Keymaster

Hi Fully Restored,

I completely agree with your interpretation. I do suspect that this is a warning or an instruction to seek the leading of the Holy Spirit only and not to be influenced and affected by the views and attitudes of other people.

Brenda
      Participant

Hello. Thank you both. I can see your points. So my eye lashes weren’t falling off, they just happened to be in the bottles but I still have my eyelashes. I will pray about this one further though because you both have made good points about a potential warning, as this may also be a future situation that I have not perceived yet. Thank you – really appreciate it :)

Basie Martins
      Keymaster

Hi Brenda,

It is a pleasure. Many times, warning dreams like this one are about a specific incident. It is very seldom applicable to or referring to a general trend or addressing and attitude of a person in general. I have received quite a few similar dreams in the past.

I think God wants to make sure that we are able to deal with bad influences appropriately.

Blessings

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.