Feet, toenails red polish

Home Community Dreams Interpretation Development Forum Feet, toenails red polish

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Anna
      Participant

Hi,
      I Have dreamed about meeting my friend, it was deliverance teaching lot of people came and I looked at my feet and I see long red toenails. I thought I don’t like it because it doesn’t suit me and at this moment my toenails were short and without red nail polish.
      Thank you for your answer.
      Anna

Basie Martins
      Keymaster

Hi Anna,

First, let us look at a few meanings of the symbols involved:

Feet in dreams and visions speak of the walk and the conduct of people. The condition of the feet reveals whether the specific person’s walk and conduct are positive (good) or negative (bad).

Toes in dreams and visions speak of the courageous actions of spiritual leaders and apostles taking possession of a country for Christ in a spiritual sense and leading and motivating people. Whilst the fingers speak of organizing, arranging, and guiding spiritual matters in ministry. The toes speak of actually performing the work of the ministry as it was planned. It speaks of a willingness to preach the gospel of Christ.
      In a general sense, when it is not about spiritual matters, toes speaks of the way that a person is organizing his business or venture or project or his life.

The meaning of the dream depends on what the trigger was that caused this dream. You need to read about triggers if you want to understand what I mean by following this link: https://www.asrmartins.com/the-golden-key-for-correct-dream-interpretation/

The color red most often symbolizes a person who has an attitude of conflict, anger, vengeance, hate, and fury. There are a few exceptions as prescribed below but as I said, most of the time the color red symbolizes conflict, hate, anger, disunity, fury, hate, and vengeance.

Based on the above symbols and their meanings. It appears that you organized things (I am not sure if it is spiritual or your personal life situations) negatively and that there was a lot of anger and bitterness and hate involved. The wonderful thing is that in the dream you realized that it was wrong and that you need deliverance through repentance and you did. You did repent and that delivered you. The hate and anger and bad stuff were removed and you were restored. You were on the wrong path but you repented and you were delivered and on the right path again. If this did not happen yet, then you should look again at what you are doing and if it is wrong, repent so that you can be set free.

Psalm 119: Your word is a lamp for my feet, and light on my path. Make sure you apply the word of God in your life and that you adhere to God’s instructions. That way your life will be pleasing to God and you will know that you are doing the right thing and that you are on the right path.

Blessings in Christ

Basie

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.